Welcome lobelsteve!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Our boy's all grown up.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -- john dalberg-acton

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A great addition to the LinkedIn profile, congrats ;)

Reactions: 1 users
I just referred someone looking for a great pain doctor his way!

Reactions: 1 user
is this a lifetime, un-elected, paid position like members of our boards? lol congrats steveo...i think u deserved it from snorting lidocaine alone

Props to Dr. Lobel.

I remember him taking a call from me when I was a lowly medical student in 2006 who was looking to match into PM&R. He gave at least an hour of his time with the call. I appreciated his advice and service then and now!

Thanks again.

Reactions: 8 users
One of the good guys. Anyone who doesn’t like him or his straight shooter personality hasn’t met him in person or spoken to him.

Reactions: 3 users
Don't mind posting this here because this is a temporary sticky. Always good to poke fun at ourselves. Here I am modeling a small 2 piece lead set. (Note the coffee machine, the motorcycle helmet, etc.)
IMG-0874.JPG
IMG-0875.JPG

Steve : you are the transition from the Gorbacks, Algos, Mr Pitx, generation ... you learned from mistakes on this forum in the past , you did have a narcissist run for awhile (like all of us) , but moderated over time . I know how important this forum is for you the last 15 years . Congratulations 🎉

Reactions: 1 users
Also, are you running that much or do we need to do a cancer work-up on you?

Also, are you running that much or do we need to do a cancer work-up on you?
Psa 0. Clean colonoscopy Oct. Normal CBC, CMP. Hit 168 on Saturday after half marathon. Dehydrated. Might go for 160 this summer. Would put me in normal bmi category for first time in my life. Noom works.