1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Welcome to Fight Thread

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by limit, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child
    10+ Year Member

There have been some heated contentions recently on various topics. With that, I suggest that whenever someone feels the urge to argue or just attack someone, lets do it here.

The first rule of Fight Thread . . . you do not talk about Fight Thread . . .

Let it out, mother****ers +pissed+

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

umm, HELL NO!

Where ever there's a fight, there's TWEETIE! :D

In all seriousness, it's okay to be crude once in a while, but if anybody brings out their guns....I know how to bring out my whip. :D So keep it clean, please!

4. Kry

Kry cranky
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician

Is this where you plan to fight Motzkin? :laugh:

5. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

okay, I must say this thread has reached a new low. To those that will be making personal attacks on SDN, better take a snap shot of your last post. (cuz it may just BE your last). I am not one to make idle threats, but I have warned enough of you guys to NOT breach the TOS violations.

So now, I gotta do what I gotta do! Close this thread for now, and watch over you LIKE A HAWK. IF you have ANY decency, you will apologize for your rude remarks.

Yours truly,
    Tweetie
    PS: I think Jugador's word have been exceptionally cruel to one of our SDN members, and I am choosing to delete his post. You got a beef with my action, PM me and we'll hash it out. But DO NOT insult any of my MCAT forum kids. Learn a bit about "humility" and "tolerance." I hear those two can go a long way if you're going to become a physician.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.