Welcome to Fight Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There have been some heated contentions recently on various topics. With that, I suggest that whenever someone feels the urge to argue or just attack someone, lets do it here.

The first rule of Fight Thread . . . you do not talk about Fight Thread . . .

Let it out, mother****ers +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

umm, HELL NO!

Where ever there's a fight, there's TWEETIE! :D

In all seriousness, it's okay to be crude once in a while, but if anybody brings out their guns....I know how to bring out my whip. :D So keep it clean, please!

Originally posted by limit
There have been some heated contentions recently on various topics. With that, I suggest that whenever someone feels the urge to argue or just attack someone, lets do it here.

The first rule of Fight Thread . . . you do not talk about Fight Thread . . .

Let it out, mother****ers +pissed+

Is this where you plan to fight Motzkin? :laugh:

okay, I must say this thread has reached a new low. To those that will be making personal attacks on SDN, better take a snap shot of your last post. (cuz it may just BE your last). I am not one to make idle threats, but I have warned enough of you guys to NOT breach the TOS violations.

So now, I gotta do what I gotta do! Close this thread for now, and watch over you LIKE A HAWK. IF you have ANY decency, you will apologize for your rude remarks.

Yours truly,
Tweetie
PS: I think Jugador's word have been exceptionally cruel to one of our SDN members, and I am choosing to delete his post. You got a beef with my action, PM me and we'll hash it out. But DO NOT insult any of my MCAT forum kids. Learn a bit about "humility" and "tolerance." I hear those two can go a long way if you're going to become a physician.

Status
Not open for further replies.