1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Welcome to my 100th Post Party!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bkwash, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkwash

bkwash Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Eat, Drink, and Be Merry I have bought the bar out for this special event! Who's in???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. natroncb

natroncb KellyMD
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I am in.... congrats! Keep 'em comin' till Dec. 1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sprgrover

Sprgrover Pulped out Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

It's great that you have made 100 posts, but I do ask that you take these kinds of discussions to The Lounge - it's a much more casual space on SDN and rules are relaxed there. We try to keep the pre / professional forums on topic so as to make a better resource for other users. Thanks for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.