Well, I threw my hat in the ring....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Msmouth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally finished my application and hesitantly clicked submit. I can't believe this day has arrived! Anyway my DAT won't be done until August but at least everything is in the works. I only hope I score well enough on the DAT to be competitive.
:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Awesome, but I wouldn't expect too much until those DAT scores come in.

On a side note, try clicking the "Edit Post" button, then going advanced, and see if you can edit the thread's title (for changing it to "into"); I'm trying to see if you can do this as a regular user. :)

Best of luck to you! And goodluck on the DAT, study hard :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, but I wouldn't expect too much until those DAT scores come in.

On a side note, try clicking the "Edit Post" button, then going advanced, and see if you can edit the thread's title (for changing it to "into"); I'm trying to see if you can do this as a regular user. :)

Thanks Kahr, good SDN tip! Thanks all for the well wishes! I am meeting a tutor for the destroyer math tomorrow, so that should help immensely.

Thanks Kahr, good SDN tip! Thanks all for the well wishes! I am meeting a tutor for the destroyer math tomorrow, so that should help immensely.

Very interesting. It changed the thread title only IN the thread, but when you look at your thread in the forum, it's still how it was originally... :confused: