Well....If they are in..Let's here it!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by wooo, Jun 18, 2001.

1. wooo

wooo Senior Member

Start the posts a rollin'

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus

Mine came this morning, mailman was 1/2 an hour late, but the scores made up for it. I got almost exactly what I thought I did. Except for the writing sample I am pleased. :D

4. fishtolive

fishtolive Senior Member

I'm just happy I'll never have to look at those damn Princeton Review books again. It's over and I'm gonna celebrate!

5. 12R34Y

Attending Physician
    AMEN!!!! Never again will I have to take this horrible exam. I'm very excited.

later and congrats to all

6. AltruismINC

AltruismINC Junior Member

I just got mine in Tustin, CA (Orange County)!

I was pretty happy - I got a R in writting - I was almost certain I was going to get a J. At the end of the writing sample I realized I adddressed the topic wrong. But my essays were cretive, so I think that helps a lot. (And my grammar and structure sucks ass, BTW) Oh yeah for reference, I got a 10V, 11P, 13B. These were the >exact< same scores I got on the first test in the REA MCAT test book. Also, I got a 37 in the AAMC Practice Test 3, so I think that test was too easy in comparison to the real thing. Anybody else have similar practice test results to the real thing?

7. lilycat

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Congrats everyone!

By the way, AltruismINC, Tustin?!?! Did you go to Foothill HS? Are you familiar with Osaka Kappo for Japanese food? There is a small little Tustin contingent on these boards already... ;)

8. Luminox

Luminox Member

Scores arrived in rural east Texas this morning. Postmarked June 15th, for what it's worth. Good luck everyone and hope everything goes YOUR way!

Lumi

9. AltruismINC

AltruismINC Junior Member

Hey Lilycat, yeah I only live in Tustin cause I go to UCI and the on-campus housing cost is outrageous ($1800/mo this year for a 2 bedroom). I went to Covina high school, in the good ole city of Covina (25 mi east of LA, subububbububbuburbs).

10. bonbon81

bonbon81 Member

hey lilycat, foothill high in tustin? i went there, graduated in 1998! :) i definitely miss being back in cali, but once these application are sent out to amcas, i'll be headed home. just started reading these posts, and they've been really helpful.

11. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    Congrats to everyone who did well and condolences (and tissues) to those who fared less well.

Just think...USMLE Step 1 in less than 3 years for those applying this year! :eek:

12. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus

I'm so elated now that I'm actually looking forward to that. :D