Well....If they are in..Let's here it!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wooo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Start the posts a rollin'

Members don't see this ad.

Mine came this morning, mailman was 1/2 an hour late, but the scores made up for it. I got almost exactly what I thought I did. Except for the writing sample I am pleased. :D

I'm just happy I'll never have to look at those damn Princeton Review books again. It's over and I'm gonna celebrate!

Members don't see this ad :)
AMEN!!!! Never again will I have to take this horrible exam. I'm very excited.

later and congrats to all

I just got mine in Tustin, CA (Orange County)!

I was pretty happy - I got a R in writting - I was almost certain I was going to get a J. At the end of the writing sample I realized I adddressed the topic wrong. But my essays were cretive, so I think that helps a lot. (And my grammar and structure sucks ass, BTW) Oh yeah for reference, I got a 10V, 11P, 13B. These were the >exact< same scores I got on the first test in the REA MCAT test book. Also, I got a 37 in the AAMC Practice Test 3, so I think that test was too easy in comparison to the real thing. Anybody else have similar practice test results to the real thing?

Congrats everyone!

By the way, AltruismINC, Tustin?!?! Did you go to Foothill HS? Are you familiar with Osaka Kappo for Japanese food? There is a small little Tustin contingent on these boards already... ;)

Scores arrived in rural east Texas this morning. Postmarked June 15th, for what it's worth. Good luck everyone and hope everything goes YOUR way!

Lumi

Hey Lilycat, yeah I only live in Tustin cause I go to UCI and the on-campus housing cost is outrageous ($1800/mo this year for a 2 bedroom). I went to Covina high school, in the good ole city of Covina (25 mi east of LA, subububbububbuburbs).

hey lilycat, foothill high in tustin? i went there, graduated in 1998! :) i definitely miss being back in cali, but once these application are sent out to amcas, i'll be headed home. just started reading these posts, and they've been really helpful.

Originally posted by Kimberli Cox:
•Just think...USMLE Step 1 in less than 3 years for those applying this year! :eek:

I'm so elated now that I'm actually looking forward to that. :D