We're sooo funny!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BaLeavaMD

Praise is what I do!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, we're sooo funny stressing out sooo much over this MCAT!!! People are starvin, dying in Iraq, worrying about how to feed their hungry child, or how to keep the house from getting foreclosed, but here we are sooo stressed over this!! We'll look back and think...Gosh there are people in much worse situations.... WHERE ARE THOSE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

rhlmdmph2b said:
Guys, we're sooo funny stressing out sooo much over this MCAT!!! People are starvin, dying in Iraq, worrying about how to feed their hungry child, or how to keep the house from getting foreclosed, but here we are sooo stressed over this!! We'll look back and think...Gosh there are people in much worse situations.... WHERE ARE THOSE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
I'll cut you. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
rhlmdmph2b said:

This does put things into perspective....only 20 hrs until 9am, June 15, 2004...

dc

drguy22 said:
and then.......more salt and some pepper to taste.... :eek:

and then boil you with potatoes and carrots into a nice stew

man I feel like hannibal

rhlmdmph2b said:
... People are starvin, dying in Iraq, worrying about how to feed their hungry child...Gosh there are people in much worse situations....

thats :mad: BUSH's fault....and those who voted for him....not ours....SHOW ME THE SCORES..

LONG LIVE DISSENT

rhlmdmph2b said:

He brought up a good point, and you all simply made fun of him and ignored it. :thumbdown:

frank51 said:
He brought up a good point, and you all simply made fun of him and ignored it. :thumbdown:
I'm ALL WOMAN honey, but thanks for the support!! :)

Oh, my bad, actually as I was typing I wondered as whether I should use he or she.