Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean probably but I'm bad at WW. Overall I think moose is sketchier than Miz. Principal makes me lynch miz and then I'll wanna lynch nav. Ugh but also dont really want a tie which at this point would be easy for a wolf to jump on late and bounce it their way.

I hope you're right AM and that Moose's salt is just for show. Now to do things that make me look sketchtastic per usual.

###unlynch miz###
###lynch moose###

wait why are you switching between the two? help me understand.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I mean, it's not like we have anyway to verify that's all that's been said.
Im kind of wanting to flip you to see where all these little soft vouches land...
Just as like point of clarification when I ran my game they are super good about outside communication like not interfering in game play. So fwiw

Members don't see this ad :)
View attachment 266430

Official A Frolic in the Foliage Lynch Tally

Mizchief (5) - FTF, Barks, Paws, MsP, Mixy
Mutts (2) - MSU, Acanthamoeba
Miranda (4) - AM, Skim, Mel, Coop
Coopah (1) - Lawpy
Mel (-)
Barks (-)
AM (-)
Acanthamoeba (2) - Stagg, Mutts
Mix-a-Lot (1) - Dolphin
MSU (-)

@mizchiefmanaged you are in the lead!

15/18 voting

Unable to vote: @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged

@Miranda Senft @Mad Jack @genny

Lynch close at 10:30pm Eastern (15 minutes)

giphy.gif
Wow then I go and make it a tie.

what made you change your mind?
1)AM wont get unstuck unless we unstick her unfortunately.
2) my miz lynch was based on principal over actual feelings. If a wolf it was very bold of her to own up to auto lynch cancel before lynch closed.
3) was trying to avoid a tie. Looks like I made one anyway after the inelgibility happened.

Members don't see this ad :)
2) my miz lynch was based on principal over actual feelings. If a wolf it was very bold of her to own up to auto lynch cancel before lynch closed.
3) was trying to avoid a tie. Looks like I made one anyway after the inelgibility happened.
Do you actually have a read on MOOSE though? You did read my post on either/or.

what does this mean?

Jesus I'm home all day, go away for a few hours and 4 pagesss??
Tl:hungover:r just got home what's the hippy haps?

I don't think reason #1 actually justifies a vote here. You messed up on #3 and #2 doesn't really justify why me over someone else

Mizchief (5) - FTF, Barks, Paws, MsP, Miranda
Miranda (5) - AM, Skim, Mel, Coop, Mixy
Coopah (2) - Lawpy, genny
Mel (-)
Barks (-)
AM (-)
Mix-a-Lot (1) - Dolphin
MSU (-)

Tied!

17/18 voting

Unable to vote: @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged

@Mad Jack

Lynch close at 10:30pm Eastern (6 minutes)

giphy.gif

what does this mean?
Telling your so to vote for you. But seeing they got punished alternatively.
I don't think reason #1 actually justifies a vote here. You messed up on #3 and #2 doesn't really justify why me over someone else
Am is in my village pile. I could vote in no mans land and who cares. one of you eggs need cracked. How was is supposed to know the mods would make their votes not count. I was replying with that when they posted they were inelgible.

The fact you not freaking out at lynch end is also bumping you up on my sketch chart

Telling your so to vote for you. But seeing they got punished alternatively.Am is in my village pile. I could vote in no mans land and who cares. one of you eggs need cracked. How was is supposed to know the mods would make their votes not count. I was replying with that when they posted they were inelgible.

The fact you not freaking out at lynch end is also bumping you up on my sketch chart
I was about to role reveal to save my butt which would hurt the village

Telling your so to vote for you. But seeing they got punished alternatively.Am is in my village pile. I could vote in no mans land and who cares. one of you eggs need cracked. How was is supposed to know the mods would make their votes not count. I was replying with that when they posted they were inelgible.

Okay thanks, I got it now.

who do you think is most sketchy and why?
Ancath/mutts. Feeling ancath more sketch than mutts.
Interested to see gennys play tomorrow for a better feel her current play has me putting her more village than before
Coops more sketch
Ftf, MJ, mel all softly village.
Ms pro got me wondering if shes lying low.
Msu seems village to me as well as am

Mizchief (6) - FTF, Barks, Paws, MsP, Miranda, MJ
Miranda (5) - AM, Skim, Mel, Coop, Mixy
Coopah (2) - Lawpy, genny
Mel (-)
Barks (-)
AM (-)
Mix-a-Lot (1) - Dolphin
MSU (-)

18/18 voting

Unable to vote: Miz, Nav

giphy.gif

That got a bit cray. Check 'em yo!

Ancath/mutts. Feeling ancath more sketch than mutts.
Interested to see gennys play tomorrow for a better feel her current play has me putting her more village than before
Coops more sketch
Ftf, MJ, mel all softly village.
Ms pro got me wondering if shes lying low.
Msu seems village to me as well as am

Thanks

Not ignoring just on mobile and slow

Sorry :( I support the Mixy :cat:

Reactions: 1 users