Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
That you’re not the person he’s referring to so then it puts doubt on you actually dying. Confuses me about Nav, gets me annoyed with Nav for making assumptions. Or confused if you are the ticket person but you don’t get that you are. It just annoys me.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, so, there is someone who can increase heart rate (which is weird, because we are plants without hearts), who apparently is also going to die on night 3, and didn’t speak up. But I am confused, because MsP said she interacted with me on night 3, and I was only notified of one person interacting with me. So it’s less so assumptions and moreso, it doesn’t make sense any other way.

Okay, so, there is someone who can increase heart rate (which is weird, because we are plants without hearts), who apparently is also going to die on night 3, and didn’t speak up. But I am confused, because MsP said she interacted with me on night 3, and I was only notified of one person interacting with me. So it’s less so assumptions and moreso, it doesn’t make sense any other way.

Edit die on night 5 from interacting with me on night 3

I already said my role was amplifier. The ticker is most likely a wolf

I mean look at gladiator. I was able to get a Lynch vote every day but not get lynched for my chaos role. I'm good at looking very village or varying degrees of sketch. I suck at solving though :-(
Now, this is a wolfy lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I am going to reveal now that i can use it to help show my innocence. I have a passive ability where the first two people to use abilities on me slow die afterwards (2 night delay). The first two to interact with me were genny/ziggy on night 1, and MsP on night 3. If I was a wolf, genny would have known to not interact with me as it could have resulted in her death.
this isnt clearing at all

A minty-scented player was frolicking in the garden, handing out her revitalizing tonics and helping others out of trouble. Someone decided that she had a little too much pep in her step, and doused her with a bitter substance that slowed her heart to a standstill. The only consolation was that she was unconscious and pain-free when death took her
I'm almost certain this is a reference to Digitalis lanata, aka Foxglove, which is a bitter tasting plant formerly used as an analgesic and sedative. Furthermore it's the derivative for Digoxin, which causes bradycardia and can easily be overdosed on if not taken appropriately. So if wolves are plants I'd say Foxglove would definitely be one of them.
Also, last night someone did something to me which made my heart speed up and would allow me to power through blocks for the night.

While I appreciate the gesture, I'm literally vanilla and don't have any abilities to power up, so best used on another villager next time (that goes for protection as well).
This seems to further support the theory that Foxglove is likely wolfy since it has the opposite effect by slowing down the heart and killing people
Dead is:MsP, Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea)- Amplifier :cryi: :hungover:

Reactions: 1 users
What's with the crazy amounts of delayed deaths in this game? You, MJ, and whatever attacked mel.

I find the number of passive abilities to be just as interesting. This whole game is interesting.

I know, MsP lying is just something I have reiterated that I strongly do not believe, but I get your standpoint on the other side of the table, in the “less informed” side. And also I have stood from day 3 that this is 100% village MsP

I'd still like to know how you 100% know she is village.

I'm not "the ticker person". I have no idea what you're talking about
I already said my role was amplifier. The ticker is most likely a wolf

You are the "ticker" person, you just don't know it because it was part of the night results we received. The "ticker" is in reference to you speeding up our hearts (ticker).

That you’re not the person he’s referring to so then it puts doubt on you actually dying. Confuses me about Nav, gets me annoyed with Nav for making assumptions. Or confused if you are the ticket person but you don’t get that you are. It just annoys me.

Ms P is the ticker person. Ticker is a reference to a heart and this is part of how I established my theory on "too much of a good thing" involving increasing or decreasing heart rates of players.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are 2 types of foxgloves Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. I'm DP, the wolf is DT.

You are the "ticker" person, you just don't know it because it was part of the night results we received. The "ticker" is in reference to you speeding up our hearts (ticker).

Ms P is the ticker person. Ticker is a reference to a heart and this is part of how I established my theory on "too much of a good thing" involving increasing or decreasing heart rates of players.

I'm not the ticker person

Digitalis lanata is the ticker. There are two foxgloves in the game. The too much of a good thing is not in reference to me.

Wow somehow I thought I said this on the thread earlier but the post never posted. But thank you for it in quote form. :)

I'm a bit confused here but I'll say I was acted on in N1, where apparently someone tried to give my ticker a boost to power through the night, but it didn't work on me because I don't have active abilities.

Chill dolphin. My death is literally 10 hours away.
I don’t like being told to chill if it’s not evident in these games already. But aside from that I’m trying to figure out what you’re saying vs what Nav is saying and the not adding up part, since you’re both on and responding. But sure I can just ignore the inconsistencies and go to bed and find out when I wake up.

I find the number of passive abilities to be just as interesting. This whole game is interesting.

I'd still like to know how you 100% know she is village.

Certain people have a tell, and MsP has a tell. I have picked this out in 3 or 4 games, feel free to look back. I have called a lynch 100% bad, not being a seer, because I knew MsP was village. No I am not going to say what the tell is because it negates the use of it. But you should 100% trust my reads on MsP, Miz, and I am starting to get there with dolphin when I say they are 100%

I'm a bit confused here but I'll say I was acted on in N1, where apparently someone tried to give my ticker a boost to power through the night, but it didn't work on me because I don't have active abilities.
I did interact with you on N1 but nothing in my role or role PM indicates that I'm a ticker

Certain people have a tell, and MsP has a tell. I have picked this out in 3 or 4 games, feel free to look back. I have called a lynch 100% bad, not being a seer, because I knew MsP was village. No I am not going to say what the tell is because it negates the use of it. But you should 100% trust my reads on MsP, Miz, and I am starting to get there with dolphin when I say they are 100%
What tell!!!!???? I don't have a tell

Lol I knew you were just talk.

Lol I knew you were just talk.

But when I have called a lynch bad, I HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG. Period. If you can point to an instance and say I was wrong, then fine. Until then, maybe I am a bit more then all talk

There are 2 types of foxgloves Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. I'm DP, the wolf is DT.

I doubt there are 2 foxgloves, but I'll amend my previous statement that foxglove is a wolf and simply say that it killed someone. The "too much of a good thing" may have referenced that 2 people acted on her and the additive effects of the actions killed them (possibly unintentionally). This is what I was referring to with my theory of heart rates having to do with "too much of a good thing". I could still be totally wrong (and probably am), but it's a thought I felt was worth sharing. Regardless, if you're alive tomorrow you're getting lynched and if not then Barks is.

I'm not the ticker person

If you acted on me on N4, then you are the ticker.

I think the ticker refers to heart rate and you boosted people up by interacting with them.

The boosting the ticker refers to increasing the inotropic effect for digitalis, aka makes the contractility of the heart more powerful. It actually has a negative chronotropic effect (decreases heart rate)

I doubt there are 2 foxgloves, but I'll amend my previous statement that foxglove is a wolf and simply say that it killed someone. The "too much of a good thing" may have referenced that 2 people acted on her and the additive effects of the actions killed them (possibly unintentionally). This is what I was referring to with my theory of heart rates having to do with "too much of a good thing". I could still be totally wrong (and probably am), but it's a thought I felt was worth sharing. Regardless, if you're alive tomorrow you're getting lynched and if not then Barks is.

If you acted on me on N4, then you are the ticker.

The boosting the ticker refers to increasing the inotropic effect for digitalis, aka makes the contractility of the heart more powerful. It actually has a negative chronotropic effect (decreases heart rate)

I am the ticker but I never acted on her. I already listed the people I acted on. I did not kill her. There was a mention of heartbeats when she died but that was not me. Look at the people I interacted with.

In another area of the garden, a wide-eyed player had seen his own demise headed slowly his way for days. Despite his calls for assistance, no one came to extricate him from his own folly, and his eyes remained wide as enzymes started to break down his body. His last vision was to see his only hope turning towards another before she slumped to the ground herself.

Dead is @Melchizedek , Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna)
Voyeur

who could view the actions done on his target at night after dilating his pupils

I highlighted the important things in red. It seems like mel was digested by a plant,

Hello?

Can you hear me?

IMG_2116.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Also let me repeat. @Stagg737 I did not kill mixy.
I interacted with Lawps, MJ, Nav, and You. I never touched Mixy.