Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tinfoil:
Ziggy really did "protect" moose n3 after navs was boosted for village cred knowing full well he would still be able to kill her?

Members don't see this ad.

Official Day 6 I Will Adorn This with Bouquets of Flowers When I am on a Computer Lynch Tally

MJ (6)
- AM, Lawper, Coop, Paws, dolphin, Nav
AM (1) - Stagg

@Mad Jack you are everyone's sweetheart

7/8 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern or at mod's discretion

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really a very straightforward person when I play werewolf these days, if you look through everything it is like minimal bull**** for years.

Everyone do me a favor and lynch copp for me after I die for throwing me under the bus for literally no good reason. Unless that's what passes for reasoning with you, in which case it leaves much to be desired

Pretty sure you fakeclaimed chaos in the Dogs game and messed with people in the process

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
~~~~~~
Wait so the day ends once we reach majority and the discussion stops? That's what i thought from the writeups unless i misread something
We're not playing with majority in effect, exactly.

Basically I am monitoring discussion and if it slows to a standstill, I will give a warning that lynch will close a certain time afterwards.

(Part of it depends on my availability & the other mods' availability. For example, right now I am covered in paint and my phone is about to die, so I'm not in a position to be able to do a rapid close.)
~~~~~~~

Well if MJ flips wolf, Coops effectively schools the Lawpy by decisively proving that craziness from MJ shouldn't be surprising :bag::sorry:
Don't worry, you're in the right on this one. You guys can go ahead and close early.

I hope all of you are ashamed when you see me flip village.

He claimed horse and the mods perpetuated it with that deeply disturbing video showing that horses can indeed be omniverous....
We had a lot of fun with that

although not many can be more disturbing than pigs eating bacon

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for January 01, 2013

Official Day 6 I Will Adorn This with Bouquets of Flowers When I am on a Computer But Really Not Lynch Tally

MJ (7)
- AM, Lawper, Coop, Paws, dolphin, Nav, Stagg
AM (-)

7/8 voting

Lynch closed

Reactions: 1 user
*~~ Day Six ~~*

"The jaws of life giveth, and they taketh away."

The forest was becoming noticeably quieter as each day passed. On this particular day, however, the forest from the floor to the canopy was highly vocal all morning long. It seemed that they spotted one that did not belong amongst them. Truly an odd looking creature, the Venus Fly Trap, with its long regal stalks adorned by massive jaw-like leaflets garnished with teeth-like spikes was certainly a sight to behold. So upset had the other plants become, falsely accusing the trap of anti-botanical activity they decided to put the poor plant out of its misery before the night had even fallen. The plants, none of whom wanted to witness the violence, turned for a second and when they looked back, the once majestic stalks had fallen limp, surrounded by multiple pairs of once-admired, soul-crushing leaflets unceremoniously strewn about the forest floor.

Dead is @Mad Jack , Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula)

Delayed Ambusher

who could set a trap on a target of his choosing each night. If someone visited that player they would be trapped and digested in 2 days time.

It is now Night 6.

Night 6 will end as soon as remaining player actions are submitted.

Greenhouse
@Animal Midwife
@StayingPositive2017

Full-Sun

Part-Sun

@Stagg737

Part-Shade
@Coopah

Shade-Loving
~

Houseplants

@Lawper

Succulents
@dolphin106258

Annuals
~

Perennials
@Navilly

Evergreens
~

Detritus
@mizchiefmanaged - Passion Flower (Passiflora edulis), Auto-Lynch Cancel
@MixedAnimals77 - Jasmine (Jasminum polyanthum), Vanillager
@acanthuroidei - Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Jailer
@Miranda Senft - Catnip (Nepeta cataria), Status Effect Healer
@Melchizedek - Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna), Voyeur
@MSUcvmHOPE - Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Odd Night Affiliation Seer
@Skimble - Taro (Colocasia esculenta), Neighborizer

@muttmanager - Rhododendron (Rhododendron ponticum), Hallucinogenic Results Thief + Ability Seer
@ziggyandjazzy - Opium Poppy (Papaver somniferum), Delayed Split Jailer

@Ms Procrastinator - Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), Strongarm Amplifier
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Golden Chain (Laburnum anagyroides), Auto Night Kill Cancel

@Barkley13 - Poison Ivy (Toxicodendron radicans), Ninja Delayed Role Name Seer
@Mad Jack - Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula) - Delayed Ambusher

I thought you were kayaking early in the morning?
So did I lol. But did you miss the post where I got up like 5 hours late?

Sunset was almost as nice as sunrise. I saw two loons make a heart shape silhouette like it was some kind of staged thing for a tourism brochure

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
*~~ Day Six ~~*

"The jaws of life giveth, and they taketh away."

The forest was becoming noticeably quieter as each day passed. On this particular day, however, the forest from the floor to the canopy was highly vocal all morning long. It seemed that they spotted one that did not belong amongst them. Truly an odd looking creature, the Venus Fly Trap, with its long regal stalks adorned by massive jaw-like leaflets garnished with teeth-like spikes was certainly a sight to behold. So upset had the other plants become, falsely accusing the trap of anti-botanical activity they decided to put the poor plant out of its misery before the night had even fallen. The plants, none of whom wanted to witness the violence, turned for a second and when they looked back, the once majestic stalks had fallen limp, surrounded by multiple pairs of once-admired, soul-crushing leaflets unceremoniously strewn about the forest floor.

View attachment 266913

Dead is @Mad Jack , Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula)

Delayed Ambusher

who could set a trap on a target of his choosing each night. If someone visited that player they would be trapped and digested in 2 days time.

It is now Night 6.

Night 6 will end as soon as remaining player actions are submitted.

Greenhouse
@Animal Midwife
@StayingPositive2017

Full-Sun

Part-Sun

@Stagg737

Part-Shade
@Coopah

Shade-Loving
~

Houseplants

@Lawper

Succulents
@dolphin106258

Annuals
~

Perennials
@Navilly

Evergreens
~

Detritus
@mizchiefmanaged - Passion Flower (Passiflora edulis), Auto-Lynch Cancel
@MixedAnimals77 - Jasmine (Jasminum polyanthum), Vanillager
@acanthuroidei - Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Jailer
@Miranda Senft - Catnip (Nepeta cataria), Status Effect Healer
@Melchizedek - Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna), Voyeur
@MSUcvmHOPE - Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Odd Night Affiliation Seer
@Skimble - Taro (Colocasia esculenta), Neighborizer

@muttmanager - Rhododendron (Rhododendron ponticum), Hallucinogenic Results Thief + Ability Seer
@ziggyandjazzy - Opium Poppy (Papaver somniferum), Delayed Split Jailer

@Ms Procrastinator - Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), Strongarm Amplifier
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Golden Chain (Laburnum anagyroides), Auto Night Kill Cancel

@Barkley13 - Poison Ivy (Toxicodendron radicans), Ninja Delayed Role Name Seer
@Mad Jack - Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula) - Delayed Ambusher
o_O I shoot two wolves and we can’t pick the right person to lynch.

• Haha
I shoot two wolves and we can’t pick the right person to lynch.

Personally I am just curious if it’s lawper or paws. I don’t think lawper could stay this discreet for so long; so my thought process is it’s paws doing a long con that 100% failed. And I am well aware I need to be lynched tomorrow, I am just entertained by what the final day is going to entail.

~~~~~~~
Ok folks, what do we think. Are people feeling a quick turnaround?

We could do night close at like 7:15/7:30 and then have a normal lynch close at like 10pm
~~~~~~~

Reactions: 5 users
Personally I am just curious if it’s lawper or paws. I don’t think lawper could stay this discreet for so long; so my thought process is it’s paws doing a long con that 100% failed. And I am well aware I need to be lynched tomorrow, I am just entertained by what the final day is going to entail.
Ew yours changed my emoji. Do you really think it’s Paws??? Does that logically make sense, she wasn’t getting heat on her I was the only one that found her sketchy and that lynch was going nowhere. But like if it’s Lawper I WILL NEVER LET IT GO THAT HE GOT AGGRESSIVE.

But like it’s you Nav so...lol

Reactions: 2 users
Can we entertain the thought that it isn’t Nav just to settle my anxiety?? :chicken:

Yes if we are discussing lawpy. We can also do a night count to see if we can lynch me too to confirm I'm vill
Lol if you’re a wolf paws I’m gonna be so mad with myself but also mad at you for coming up with such a convoluted plan. So yes Lawpy...

I will legitimately lynch Lawpy over Paws because that theory is beyond ludicrous.

While I agree I need to go down mechanistically tomorrow, can people at least engage in the convo with me tomorrow between lawper and paws, as I want to actually have a voice for the final day.