Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
**here's a gif version** :ninja:

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
@dolphin106258 too bad you ran out of arrows...
I SWEAR TO GOD. NAV AM LAWPER COOP WHOEVER ELSE WAS VILLAGE IN THIS GAME YOU ALL TAKE A PAGE AND REMEMBER WHEN I SAID PAWS WAS SKETCHY. AND AM I DONT CARE WHO WHAT WHEN YOUR VOUCHES MEAN NOTHING. I AM SO IRRITATED I THOUGHT EARLIER WHEN WE WERE IN THE SHORT NIGHT CYCLE WHAT IF THE WOLVES HAVE EXTRA KILLS THAT ACCELERATE THE TIMELINE BUT I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON THE THREAD. JFC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m really just disappointed with myself. I debated and debated what to do with my shots, now I just feel like I wasted them...:bag:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
{I will do a full write up tonight that does this more justice but I am literally so carsick right now I think I'd prefer to go the way of Socrates than suffer through looking at a screen for longer}

*~~ Day Seven ~~*

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches' mummy, maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark
Root of hemlock, digged in the dark"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Hemlock_3353326k.jpg

Hemlock is one of the world's most notorious poisonous plants. It was known to the Ancient Greeks as the killer of Socrates, inspired fear in the hearts of early 17th century theater-goers, and was used as a murder weapon in a mystery by Agatha Cristie.

Dead is @Navilly, Poison Hemlock (Coninum maculatum), 2x Passive Slow Kill
who would surreptitiously and slowly poison the first two people who interacted with him

_____

The sun will rise on a peaceful garden tomorrow...

VILLAGERS WIN

~ Thank you all for playing ~
~ And thank you most especially to my wonderful co-mods, @cubsrule4e and @johnnaboo ~

Growing Strong....
@Animal Midwife - Wrigley Field (Boston) Ivy (Parthenocissus tricuspidata), Trap-Setting Watcher
@StayingPositive2017 - Divining Sage (Salvia divinorum), Clairvoyant
@Coopah - Beach Plum Rose (Rosa rugosa), Vanillager
@Lawper - Oleander (Nerium oleander), Extra Kill Enabler
@dolphin106258 - Wolf's Bane (Aconitum), 2x Suicidal Assassin

Detritus
@mizchiefmanaged - Passion Flower (Passiflora edulis), Auto-Lynch Cancel
@MixedAnimals77 - Jasmine (Jasminum polyanthum), Vanillager
@acanthuroidei - Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Jailer
@Miranda Senft - Catnip (Nepeta cataria), Status Effect Healer
@Melchizedek - Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna), Voyeur
@MSUcvmHOPE - Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Odd Night Affiliation Seer
@Skimble - Taro (Colocasia esculenta), Neighborizer
@muttmanager - Rhododendron (Rhododendron ponticum), Hallucinogenic Results Thief + Ability Seer
@ziggyandjazzy - Opium Poppy (Papaver somniferum), Delayed Split Jailer
@Ms Procrastinator - Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), Strongarm Amplifier
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Golden Chain (Laburnum anagyroides), Auto Night Kill Cancel
@Barkley13 - Poison Ivy (Toxicodendron radicans), Ninja Delayed Role Name Seer
@Mad Jack - Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula), Delayed Ambusher
@Stagg737 - Tahitian Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Vanillager
@Navilly - Poison Hemlock (Coninum maculatum), 2x Passive Slow Kill

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Paws the pollen bomb idea was pretty cool, I immediately was like oh my gosh it’s like the thing we were before, and that’s when my brain was like wow you messed up this game. So that was a nice touch.

here is my meme from wolf chat:

• Haha
I knew it was fake but enjoyed it thoroughly indeed since this game was so lacking wolf brags!
What do we have to brag about? Lol I've never understood this phenomenon

Tried out a whole bunch of new abilities this game. Some of them I really liked and will probably try to use again in the future, some of them were a little trickier to handle from a modding/balancing perspective than I thought they would be. And some of them were just kind of bleh.

I was pleased though that the game reminded me in many ways of plants themselves: passive, don't really do much at first, then can suddenly grow out of control or start dropping dead if you look at them the wrong way. Some work out unexpectedly great; some I will never attempt to raise again. And just like a lot of the actual plants these roles were based on, the prettiest/most boring-looking things can be super duper nasty and lethal.

This has been Late Night Metaphorical Musings with Pippy. Stay tuned for next week when we ask "what is the meaning of WW"

Reactions: 6 users