ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
I don't speak up really at all but for someone easily offended, you are often rude.

I clearly used skill as the wolves didn't know I was a PR, or didn't feel threatened enough by me to night kill me, and I was also able to not get lynched. I also horded info just long enough to reveal to win the game, but left breadcrumbs on the thread so that my reveal after death could be solved.

Wins in WW are often village weighted. Even with my info I thought it was MSU, MsP and MJ, and hadn't even gotten mutts info yet so it could have gone very differently.
Once again, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. Please go back and actually read. I said your ROLE had no skill, which it didn't, but your play did. Msu's role required skill, she had to select who she wanted info about. Your role literally just required you to exist, and get info. That's where a lot of our frustration was. You didn't have to select targets or anything, it was just handed to you.
@ziggyandjazzy also if your reaction to my reveal had been "oh my God it's AM" after msu flipped village, you would have had a better chance of me lynching there next, as I started questioning AM hardcore in PM. But instead you questioned my info so :shrug: there are always ways as a wolf to manipulate info. Probably could have gotten me to really screw up lynches and get myself lynched
We did all the math, you are welcome to do it yourself if you want. It wouldn't have mattered if AM was lynched. We still would've lost. The game was mechanically over after d4.

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Once again, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. Please go back and actually read. I said your ROLE had no skill, which it didn't, but your play did. Msu's role required skill, she had to select who she wanted info about. Your role literally just required you to exist, and get info. That's where a lot of our frustration was. You didn't have to select targets or anything, it was just handed to you.

We did all the math, you are welcome to do it yourself if you want. It wouldn't have mattered if AM was lynched. We still would've lost. The game was mechanically over after d4.
@Navilly stop telling people when the game is over!!! It sucks out the fun :laugh:

Reactions: Ms Procrastinator
OP
PippyPony

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
...On the subject of the "the game was mechanically over" thing...

Never underestimate the potential for people to throw out mechanics entirely and just lynch who they want. It's always a possibility.

At the very least, I hope this was some practice for village with following through on a clear process of elimination because of mechanistic clears, and practice for the wolves (particularly barks since first wolf outing) to try to talk their way out of a pretty dire situation.

Both of those factors are why I didn't just call the game when wolves asked me to the first time. Ain't over til the fat lady sings. (Although the second time, I would have accepted an otherwise paradoxical wolf suicide @Navilly )

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Lol I think I was the first person to say it though! I did the maths

Oh and we knew name but not role. We were afraid of a bomb
You should always be afraid of the dolph very afraid

Muahahahaha :vamp:

Lol but for real I was sad that I said my name or whatever when I got those night results because my name is obv very bad for the wolfies. :laugh:

OP
PippyPony

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Oh and we knew name but not role. We were afraid of a bomb
This was a very fair assumption on the part of the wolves, given the other roles.

I could have done a better job of making it clear that the poppy block/protects were really high up in the order of operations.

Also, for the life of me I don't know why I didn't put at least one Bomb Diffuser in this game. Was one of those "well ****" moments right after we sent out roles. I probably should have had a wolf Asceticizer and a village Bomb Diffuser. Just one more thing I would probably do over haha.

Maybe someday in the far away future, I'll run this setup with a different theme and allllll of the tweaks

Barkley13

ISU c/o 2022
Feb 25, 2018
Status
Veterinary Student
Also you guys don’t know how many times I wanted to just shoot people before all the information was dropped. But wolves knew my name early so I honestly kept expecting to die so it made me want to at least use a shot.
My first thought was to kill you but I don’t always think things through :laugh: And then we didn’t want to mess with you

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
My first thought was to kill you but I don’t always think things through :laugh: And then we didn’t want to mess with you
Well darn. If you had killed me the night after you learned my name that would’ve been a huge bummer. But also lesson ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT. Unless your gut is usually wrong...then don’t do that :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: PippyPony

Stagg737

5+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2013
Decapod 10
Status
Resident [Any Field]
A bunch of villagers also did a very good job. And there was excellent use of PMs to establish village blocks.

All in all, I would probably call it a draw if people (@Animal Midwife ) were to go about calculating win percentages ;)
There were village blocs? Lol. Everyone was PMing and using abilities and I'm just over here like *splash* *splash* *splash*

Coopah

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status
Veterinary Student
There were village blocs? Lol. Everyone was PMing and using abilities and I'm just over here like *splash* *splash* *splash*
I was vanillager too. Typically when I'm vanilla I just go all out with the sketch because to me it doesn't matter if I'm mislynched.

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
I was vanillager too. Typically when I'm vanilla I just go all out with the sketch because to me it doesn't matter if I'm mislynched.
I support the vanilla Coops :cat:

Reactions: Coopah