Werewolves of Ireland - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That video was meant to appease you all with humor in the meantime

If you wait even longer, I might spill more of the beans, 'cause we'll all be chums and I'll trust you with my modly secrets
OI! Don't make me threw ye ouddadabaur!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Day Five Shamrock Shake Tally

dolphin (4) - Stagg, Paws, cubs, vmh
mpm (2) - dubz, dolphin
Doggo () -
allie (1) - mpm

7/11
lynch close in ~1 hour
Missing: allie, shelter, Doggo, Dina

ezgif-4-584df53a6f12.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Forgot to address part of this... is doggo lynchable rn? Shoot I forgot ###unlynch doggo the doggo who I forgot was temporarily invincible and lynch allieh the allieh who's morning posts today were groce###
You're groce

Lynch mpm just for that

I've asked for a sub, sorry guys. I continue to underestimate my time commitments.

Lynch dolph

Tunnel is cozy

I wanted grebes next to Mel bc they should know each other's styles bc Mel was her wolfator...I didn't know that I could choose a specific person to place someone next to until day 2/3 actually. That wasn't explicit in my role description

Also, I tried to move AM to WZ day 2 but she died soo...the rationale for this was that they are good at reading each other I think

D3 I moved dubz to Lawper- this was a long shot. I didn't have a great reason except trying to place people who might have a chance of reading each other together

D4 I moved Cubs to shelter- idea for this was that Cubs was making me sorta nervous and I wanted to talk to paws (haven't opened this PM yet bc I've been really busy with presentation of my thesis etc. Sorry, real life trumps this sometimes unfortunately)

dolphin (5) - Stagg, Paws, cubs, vmh, Dina
mpm (3) - dubz, dolphin, allie
Doggo () -
allie (1) - mpm

9/11
lynch close in ~45 minutes

Missing: shelter, Doggo

ezgif-4-584df53a6f12-gif.254942

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted grebes next to Mel bc they should know each other's styles bc Mel was her wolfator...I didn't know that I could choose a specific person to place someone next to until day 2/3 actually. That wasn't explicit in my role description

Also, I tried to move AM to WZ day 2 but she died soo...the rationale for this was that they are good at reading each other I think

D3 I moved dubz to Lawper- this was a long shot. I didn't have a great reason except trying to place people who might have a chance of reading each other together

D4 I moved Cubs to shelter- idea for this was that Cubs was making me sorta nervous and I wanted to talk to paws (haven't opened this PM yet bc I've been really busy with presentation of my thesis etc. Sorry, real life trumps this sometimes unfortunately)

This makes it sound like you knew grebes was a wolf

dolphin (5) - Stagg, Paws, cubs, vmh, Dina
mpm (4) - dubz, dolphin, allie, shelter
Doggo () -
allie (1) - mpm

10/11
lynch close in ~30 minutes

@dolphin106258 you are in the lead!

Missing: Doggo

I mean. I didn't. I was more suspicious of mel at that point honestly and was hoping at least one of them was village and could tell whether the other wasn't village... obviously it didnt work and they didnt even get placed next to each other... and also Mel was village but grebes was woof soo ya
This makes it sound like you knew grebes was a wolf

I didn't like when she claimed to be looking into grebes and someone else (doggo maybe) but then wouldn't elaborate or vote in those directions.

I also don't understand why she placed grebes next to Mel because they should know each others wolfing styles?? That would assume that she knew one or the other was a wolf at the time

Ok so it's out there now, please discuss targets and reasons
Mmk well my targets are a bit obvious Bc they show up on the thread but I tried to pick people that I thought were village-ish but some people viewed kinda sketchy because it protects you from lynch. So I did mutts first, Mel second, stagg and then doggo. Doggo was more Bc I felt like I was screwing up and they weren’t that active so I thought maybe if I picked someone who wasn’t talking it wouldn’t be that bad. And I forgot Mel had that salmon thing soo I know that was a bad choice I blame a tired brain. But yeah those are my thoughts. Doubt y’all will actually not lynch but whatevs.

I didn't place grebes next to mel. I tried to but I messed up.
I also don't understand how this makes you think I know one of them was a wolf.
Additionally assuming I'm a wolf why would i place grebes next to mel.
I didn't like when she claimed to be looking into grebes and someone else (doggo maybe) but then wouldn't elaborate or vote in those directions.

I also don't understand why she placed grebes next to Mel because they should know each others wolfing styles?? That would assume that she knew one or the other was a wolf at the time

@Stagg737 thoughts on if the in between felt village/wolf?

I mean, Pippy said roles would not be indicative of affiliation (see Mel for example). Initially it seemed more village-y to me since it made me unlynchable and I could bargain to communicate. Re-reading the write-up the mod flair seems more sinister ("I seemed safe from harm, but no one could hear my screams. Hopefully it'll be over by tonight"). So idk but I'd lean village overall (again though, Pips said not to role hunt, so don't see how this will help much).

dolphin (4) - cubs, vmh, Dina, mpm
mpm (5) - dubz, dolphin, allie, shelter, Stagg
Doggo () -
allie () -
shelter (1) - Paws

10/11
lynch close in ~12 minutes

@mypetmoose you are in the lead!

Missing: Doggo

I mean, Pippy said roles would not be indicative of affiliation (see Mel for example). Initially it seemed more village-y to me since it made me unlynchable and I could bargain to communicate. Re-reading the write-up the mod flair seems more sinister ("I seemed safe from harm, but no one could hear my screams. Hopefully it'll be over by tonight"). So idk but I'd lean village overall (again though, Pips said not to role hunt, so don't see how this will help much).
It also doesnt protect from a night kill which to me is more village helpful