Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University - OT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beachbum92

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question regarding WCU's OT program.

Does anyone know how many days a week you attend the program?

I was curious if it's 5 days week or only 2-3 days. I know USC is 5 days a week and stanbridge it is 2 days a wekk.

Also: if anyone currently attends or was accepted into their program, would you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Beachbum92,

Did you ever get a respond to this question? I too am curious about this question. I am in the process of applying to OT schools in Socal and Arizona & Nevada.

Hi Beachbum92,

Did you ever get a respond to this question? I too am curious about this question. I am in the process of applying to OT schools in Socal and Arizona & Nevada.
I have a question regarding WCU's OT program.

Does anyone know how many days a week you attend the program?

I was curious if it's 5 days week or only 2-3 days. I know USC is 5 days a week and stanbridge it is 2 days a wekk.

Also: if anyone currently attends or was accepted into their program, would you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you!!

You attend the program 4 days a week. Monday-Thursday.

Are you guys applying?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the info session at West Coast University MSOT Program for July 2018 deadline?

Does anyone know when the info session at West Coast University MSOT Program for July 2018 deadline?

I know the deadline for MSOT 2018 program has already passed, but they should have a information session for the upcoming MSOT 2019 spring start & OTD program Fall start 2018 later in the year.