Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University Spring 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is for students who are getting ready to attend West Coast University's MSOT program this coming January! I just wanted to start a thread to meet some of my new classmates and also have a place to go for questions. My question in particular is if there is a Facebook group? I can go online a create one if there isn't one yet. I look forward to meeting you all in January! :)

Nicole

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!

This is for students who are getting ready to attend West Coast University's MSOT program this coming January! I just wanted to start a thread to meet some of my new classmates and also have a place to go for questions. My question in particular is if there is a Facebook group? I can go online a create one if there isn't one yet. I look forward to meeting you all in January! :)

Nicole
congrats on getting accepted! i didnt end up going to WCU, but i love the program im in and learning about everything that i am. youll do well!

Hi everyone!

Nicole

Hey! I think we met on the day of our interview. I’ll be starting in January as well :) Maybe you should just create a Facebook page and post the link on the forums so those that will also be attending can just join the group that way.

Members don't see this ad :)
To anyone attending WCU for Spring 2018 I just was able to create a Facebook group. Search West Coast University Spring 2018 MSOT

[QUOTE="OT3,

Hi nicole I saw on another thread that you said you were waitlisted #9 for the program you got in after that. I am waitlisted as well but more further down the list, do you know anyone who got accepted after you that was on the waitlist?