West Coast University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTTOBE2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed for West Coast University's MSOT program heard back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I also have a interview set for next week. Interested in hearing from those who have gone through the process, how was the experience? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone who had an interview for the Spring 2017 cohort hears back if they have been accepted or denied? I'm getting anxious about it myself. And does anyone know how many applicants they are looking to accept into their program for this cohort?

What are everyone's stats? I have an interview next week as well

Yes what's everyones stats? I have an interview with them next week as well

Has anyone rescheduled an interview? I have one next week but I have jury duty!

Hey! Just wondering how it went for you! I just got through with mine! :eek:
It went alright! I felt pretty good about it actually :)! Me and the professor really vibed. Essay wasn't bad either. How did yours go?

Members don't see this ad :)
It went alright! I felt pretty good about it actually :)! Me and the professor really vibed. Essay wasn't bad either. How did yours go?

Who did you interview with?

Good! Mines went okay. I was having a lot of technical issues with Skype :( so that was rather embarrassing. I don't know why it wasn't working.

Good! Mines went okay. I was having a lot of technical issues with Skype :( so that was rather embarrassing. I don't know why it wasn't working.

Do you remember when she said she will send out the notifications? End of this month?

Fingers crossed for everyone :)! Would love you have everyone as classmates!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm getting sooooo anxious I just want to know if I'm accepted!

To those that have applied / have been accepted, would you mind posting your stats?

I'm applying for 2017 fall- and Would love to hear some feedback on my own stats. Thanks!

CGPA: 3.4
PGPA: 3.5-3.6
last 60: 3.5

GRE: V:148 Q:145 A: 3.5

-140 hours of observations (special needs school, private pediatric practice, nursing home/rehab center)
-2 years (2,000 + hours) of working at a special needs school. Assistant teacher/1:1 aide

Reactions: 1 user
To those that have applied / have been accepted, would you mind posting your stats?

I'm applying for 2017 fall- and Would love to hear some feedback on my own stats. Thanks!

CGPA: 3.4
PGPA: 3.5-3.6
last 60: 3.5

GRE: V:148 Q:145 A: 3.5

-140 hours of observations (special needs school, private pediatric practice, nursing home/rehab center)
-2 years (2,000 + hours) of working at a special needs school. Assistant teacher/1:1 aide
CGPA: 3.3
PGPA: 3.3
Last 60: 3.6

GRE doesn't matter for WCU

Extra curriculars: graduated from Illinois-Chicago and played D1 softball there. Currently playing for the Greek national team set to compete in the 2020 Olympics. Currently a personal trainer with older clientele focusing on corrective exercise as well as an ABA therapist for children with autism. 200 observation hours spread across outpatient, inpatient, behavioral, and pediatric.

CGPA: 3.3
PGPA: 3.3
Last 60: 3.6

GRE doesn't matter for WCU

Extra curriculars: graduated from Illinois-Chicago and played D1 softball there. Currently playing for the Greek national team set to compete in the 2020 Olympics. Currently a personal trainer with older clientele focusing on corrective exercise as well as an ABA therapist for children with autism. 200 observation hours spread across outpatient, inpatient, behavioral, and pediatric.

Seeing your stats makes me feel a lot better! Idk why, but i'm so nervous about applying for schools. When did you apply to WCU?

Seeing your stats makes me feel a lot better! Idk why, but i'm so nervous about applying for schools. When did you apply to WCU?
Haha I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not....I applied in August

I'm also applying to this school, but I'll be applying in May. To thoseof you who have been accepted, can you post your stats?

Cumulative: 3.5 or 3.6 (OTCAS)
Prereq: 4.0
Hours: 400

Hi Everyone,
I am hoping someone could help me with a question/s. Does anyone know what is an acceptable one/two credit course in English or communications is? I am only aware of 3 credit courses. Also, can theses courses be taken online?

Thanks for any info.