West Virginia and Iowas Osteopathic Secondaries??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten West Virginia or Iowas Osteopathic Secondary yet?? I have received Secondaries from every school except for those two? Im wondering if they are just putting me on hold until I get my August scores or if they threw out my ap cause they saw my horrid scores from april or if they just havent sent any out yet!!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you checked your E-Mail? DMU sends you a notice saying to apply online, but they send you the notice through E-Mail. I got my application about 5 days after my aacomas was sent out. WVSOM is still on my hit list though. I wish they would get on the ball so I can worry in peace!!!
Good Luck,
Vanessa

i'm pretty sure i saw in fine print somewhere that west virginia works the same way NYCOM does (only gives secondaries to those invited for an interview).

as for des moines (iowa), it was the first school i heard from (through email). 1 month after completing the secondary, i was just offered an interview for early september, so you mgiht want to check your email soon.

BEST OF LUCK!

Members don't see this ad :)
WVSOM doesn't send secondaries until you are offered an interview. Don't know about DMU.

hey everyone,

having gone through this ordeal last year, i feel for you.

wvsom and nycom only give out secondaries if you are invited to an interview. nycom has you fill out your secondary on the morning of the interview. wvsom sends you a postcard stating you need to call to schedule an interview, and then the secondary will be sent out to you. dmu sends the secondary to you via the net.

hope that helps!
kim :)

Ok so according to everyone I should have received the DMU secondary over the net. Should I call them up or email them and ask if they sent me one and maybe I accidently deleted it? Or should I just wait and see if they send it to me once they get my August MCAT scores?

Try calling them up.... Their really nice in admissions. Calling and asking won't hurt you.

Good luck