West Virginia University School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
About the Ads
About the Ads
About the Ads

Cadren3

Aug 27, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Has anybody ever got an interview here without having a letter from a bio, chem and physics professor?
Those who have a committee letter are not required to have a letter for each of the sciences. But I doubt they will deny someone an interview for not having a letter from a physics prof for example, esp. if the rest of your app is good.

About the Ads

KaseyBrown

2+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2018
So I have a couple questions... 1- how long after completing the supplemental did it take to receive an interview ? 2- when you created an account through the WVU portal and it says transcripts not complete or missing did you send the school your transcripts? Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

CJA20

Aug 31, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to scan the writing assessment (phone app/scanner)? How much time were you given to submit it after you finished? Thank you!
I used the notes app on my iPhone, it allows you to scan a document using the camera and share. They require you to send it right away, but give time for you to email it and confirm once it is received!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.