Quantcast

West Virginig!!! How Hard Is It To Obtain A Spot At Wvu Dental School ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APPLEBITE

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
48
Reaction score
0

Members don't see this ad.
The school was old, the people weird, no where nice to live.

But for somehow I would like to go there if I cant get into UNC.

WHATS EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT WVU???
 

PantherPaws

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Do people even have teeth in West Virginia?!? :smuggrin:
 

neuf

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
APPLEBITE said:
The school was old, the people weird, no where nice to live.

But for somehow I would like to go there if I cant get into UNC.

WHATS EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT WVU???

Last year (2004) the entering class was 37 state residents and 13 non-residents.
The people aren't weird, and there are lots of nice places to live. I guess the school is old, but we are currently remodeling.
 

dentalguy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
neuf said:
Last year (2004) the entering class was 37 state residents and 13 non-residents.
The people aren't weird, and there are lots of nice places to live. I guess the school is old, but we are currently remodeling.


It would be nice to hear from them since I have not heard anything in while....unless of course its a rejection cause then I don't want to hear from them :D
 

neuf

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
dentalguy said:
It would be nice to hear from them since I have not heard anything in while....unless of course its a rejection cause then I don't want to hear from them :D

Those letters aren't any fun thats for sure.
 
Top