Westchester Medical Center Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wolverines83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lots of jobs for chairpersons/section chiefs/etc posted on gaswork for an "academic center in Valhalla new york with an acgme residency program." AKA, westchester medical center.

Anyone have any insight into what's going on with the faculty? We were told things could possibly be changing in January. These jobs are posted January 12th.

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Lots of jobs for chairpersons/section chiefs/etc posted on gaswork for an "academic center in Valhalla new york with an acgme residency program." AKA, westchester medical center.

Anyone have any insight into what's going on with the faculty? We were told things could possibly be changing in January. These jobs are posted January 12th.

Anyone?

Was told they are kicking Napa out and switching. So some ppl decided to leave since contract changed. I guess maybe Napa had better contract

any more updates on this situation? What are people's take on the program? When I was there it seemed incredible - great people/residents, reasonable hours, diverse cases, nice location... but now I'm getting cold feet based on what I've been hearing...