Westchester vs. SLR vs. StVs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotAMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How would you rank these programs...here are my thoughts:

Westchester - best location (very close to home for me), strong training, pd can get fellowships, plan to practice in the area... tough hours, on probation, questionable teaching

St. luke's roosevelt - good location, strong training, good teaching, pain fellowship (2/4 were there own)...bad hours (but 2 weekends free i think), high-ups leaving.

St. Vincents - good location, strong training, good teaching, categorical, pain fellowship (2/2 were there own and others got outside spots) good daily hours.....6-8 calls, PD allegedly a nightmare

I really could go with any combination, as they all have major problems IMO but I am going to rank them all...

I am thinking
SLR
Westchester
St. Vs

Also keep in mind that I think my list will end at westchester wherever I place it...I appreciate any input/reasoning regarding ranking these three.. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Also keep in mind that I think my list will end at westchester wherever I place it...

Whoa, dude. Did you have a rough interview season or what? (That was sort of rhetorical.)

-copro

they are certainly not my top choices... but I think it is important to think out even your bottom choices thoroughly