WESTERN 2006 SECOND DEPOSIT / WAITLIST.....IMPORTANT!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UrSexyLatinDr

Single and looking =o)~
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is it going my amigos?

OK, I have some questions here:

- Has anyone of the waitlist has been called for an acceptance?
- Has anyone that originally had saved a seat for the class of 2006 withdrew by not depositing the extra $1000 on may 15?

It is really important for me to know some of thins info, so if you guys can help by responding to these, I ll really appreciate it!

Eduardo :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all! I talked to two people in the admissions office about their alternate list throughout the week.

Admission's Person #1
One of the ladies sounded fairly new and that she didn't know what type of information she was allowed to give out...but she told me that 2-3 people are dropping out of the class per day. So, maybe that's good news??

Admissions Person #2
Then I talked to someone else (whom will remain nameless) And that person said that they wont even be looking at the alternate list until June 3rd since the class is sooooo full. But who knows? Some schools like to put up a front...I am thinking that this may be the case. But, accroding to this person, there has been no movement on the alternate list as of yet.

Has anybody else talked to admissions? Have they gotten the same story?

I talked to Linda Cortez today and she said that Susan Hansen (the director) had the alternate files and they were planning on pulling from the list to fill the class...has anyone out there been contacted? Does anybody know how many people are on the list? If you are on the list, please respond! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my acceptance from WU/COMP last week and did not send in my 2nd deposit.

Good luck!

care

Hola Amigos,
I am also an alternate at western u and I have been keeping up with things at their school pretty well I think. My latest peice of info was that they have 182 people for a class of 176, so they first have to get down to below 176 to pull from the alternate list. I have also been given some odd info about numbers. I remember talking to an official at WU about two months ago and hearing that their were only 15 alts and then a month later I was told that their is a whole cabinet filled with alternates, so I don't know what to believe, although the latter does sound much more believable. Best of luck to all of you.

Bill

Hell all- I just wanted to keep this thread going. I talked to someone in admissions two days ago and she said that there still hasn't been any movement. I wonder how many people are on this wait list...anyone on the wait list....please reply so we all have an idea!!! Also, if anyone has any new info, please share!! Thanks!

Has anyone heard anything yet??? i know I am not the only one on this alternate list! someone reply...please!!!!

So- I see that on other posts...there's some movement going on at other schools...anyone hear anything about Western???