Western Admission

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Toejam, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student

I had a good interview last week at Western and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of chances an applicant has at this point in the game.

From what I understand, they offer interviews to 500 apps out of about 2-3 thousand total. From that batch, they offer about 370 seats (I think this includes alternates, which number usually 65-75). Apparently, only 30-35 apps have put down the deposit meaning that there are still about 140 seats left. It seems that if you have a decent file then you have a really good chance for admission at this relatively early part of the process. Anyone have any crystal ball advice?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. H0mersimps0n

H0mersimps0n HMO CRUSHER

ahh toejam, classic episode you quote there...

"...boy Apu, you must of been in the bathroom when they were handing out religions"

4. tarantismnow

tarantismnow Member

I was told at my interview in mid Oct. that an interiview this early (Oct./Nov.) means that they are extremely interested in you. Meaning, unless something goes wrong during the interview, your admission is very, very likely.