Western CA, Touro NV, PCOM vs KCU

CalBear456

2+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2018
    Hello everyone!

I am a CA applicant and I just got off of the waitlist at Western CA, Touro NV, PCOM-PA and have already been accepted to KCU-KC. Long term I do want to return to CA but even more importantly I am interested in joining a school that will give me the best shot at my future career goals!

I would like to do Internal Medicine followed by a Gastro fellowship, which I know is competitive. Some of the schools listed above such as Touro NV have teaching hospitals, which I hear is a plus but I'm not sure if it's a plus for what I'm going for...

Location doesn't matter for me as long as I attend a school that will open up the most number of opportunities for me to pursue Gastro, esp with step being p/f.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Coffee&Scrubs26

2+ Year Member
    Nov 19, 2018
      Hello everyone!

I am a CA applicant and I just got off of the waitlist at Western CA, Touro NV, PCOM-PA and have already been accepted to KCU-KC. Long term I do want to return to CA but even more importantly I am interested in joining a school that will give me the best shot at my future career goals!

I would like to do Internal Medicine followed by a Gastro fellowship, which I know is competitive. Some of the schools listed above such as Touro NV have teaching hospitals, which I hear is a plus but I'm not sure if it's a plus for what I'm going for...

Location doesn't matter for me as long as I attend a school that will open up the most number of opportunities for me to pursue Gastro, esp with step being p/f.

Thanks!

I’d personally go with western CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.