Western Carolina/ Winston-Salem State

sebdpt

Feb 16, 2011
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    I am not so patiently waiting to hear from these two as well. I talked to WSSU yesterday, and they said they're still receiving last minute apps, and wait to go through everything before they make final decisions, so it could be anywhere from mid-April to early May before we hear back. Grr.

About the Ads

Kin 2010

Feb 27, 2011
    1. Rehab Sci Student
      I called Western Carolina today. They told met they sent out the Acceptances and Rejections already and if you have not heard you are waitlisted. I tried to find out where on the waitlist I was but they told me to call back in a couple days. I hope that helps anyone who is wondering!

NDpt13

Mar 31, 2011
      1. DPT / OTD
        I called Western Carolina today. They told met they sent out the Acceptances and Rejections already and if you have not heard you are waitlisted. I tried to find out where on the waitlist I was but they told me to call back in a couple days. I hope that helps anyone who is wondering!

I'm happy you posted this because I called today too, but the lady told me that the PT secretary was out of the office today and to call back tomorrow with any questions because I hadn't heard anything yet either!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.