Western Commencement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rogerswife

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm hoping some COMP alums are lurking around here and can tell me, do we get alotted a certain amount of tickets for commencement? I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything about tickets.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm hoping some COMP alums are lurking around here and can tell me, do we get alotted a certain amount of tickets for commencement? I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything about tickets.
Thanks!

How come you are not able to get this answer from your administration? I'm seriously wondering as I'm considering attending this school. Are you not able to get answers to questions like this from the administration?

How come you are not able to get this answer from your administration? I'm seriously wondering as I'm considering attending this school. Are you not able to get answers to questions like this from the administration?

I wouldn't read so much into the question. I am just on a rotation 1000 miles away from school, and sometimes it's just easier to ask your peer group who are free to reply any time of the day or night than to spend an afternoon tracking down someone in the administration who has the information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't read so much into the question. I am just on a rotation 1000 miles away from school, and sometimes it's just easier to ask your peer group who are free to reply any time of the day or night than to spend an afternoon tracking down someone in the administration who has the information.

You can definitely ask for more tickets. I certainly did. I know there's like a "ten" cap plus two hooding passes for your closest ones to hood you, but they can definitely accommodate you. Of course that also depends on your class size too. Mine was on the order of 150s. Not sure how many is in your class.

Hope that helps.

You can definitely ask for more tickets. I certainly did. I know there's like a "ten" cap plus two hooding passes for your closest ones to hood you, but they can definitely accommodate you. Of course that also depends on your class size too. Mine was on the order of 150s. Not sure how many is in your class.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, that's exactly the information I needed!