Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Western COMP Alternates

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by SxyDr2Be, Mar 29, 2002.

1. SxyDr2Be

SxyDr2Be Junior Member

Has anyone that is on the Western COMP alternate list been notified? I know that they start calling April 1st...but, I know that they are still interviewing. Also, is there anyone out there that is on the alternate list, but will not go there if offered a seat?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. conmantlc

conmantlc Member

I declined admission there so thats one more spot on the list for those on the alternate list.

4. Eric714

Eric714 Senior Member
    Physician

Attending Physician
    SxyDr,

I'm already a COMP student, but I was once an alternate as well. I was an alternate 2 years in a row. Don't lose hope, I have a lot of classmates that were alternates. Let me know what happens.

Eric, MSII
    COMP

5. SxyDr2Be

SxyDr2Be Junior Member

Eric-
    Thanks for the encouragement! I really need it right now...I would like to discuss this with you further, but not over the message board...I really have lots of questions....please email me! [email protected]
    I talked to Susan Hansen (The director) and she couldn't give me any answers since they are not looking at alternates yet...and the other school I have held my place at is on the east coast and I need to start planning to move. Please email me if you can help answer questions or have any suggesstions as to who to talk to or what to do.

Thanks!

SxyDr2Be