Western COMP Alternates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SxyDr2Be

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that is on the Western COMP alternate list been notified? I know that they start calling April 1st...but, I know that they are still interviewing. Also, is there anyone out there that is on the alternate list, but will not go there if offered a seat?

Members don't see this ad.

I declined admission there so thats one more spot on the list for those on the alternate list.

SxyDr,

I'm already a COMP student, but I was once an alternate as well. I was an alternate 2 years in a row. Don't lose hope, I have a lot of classmates that were alternates. Let me know what happens.

Eric, MSII
COMP

Eric-
Thanks for the encouragement! I really need it right now...I would like to discuss this with you further, but not over the message board...I really have lots of questions....please email me! [email protected]
I talked to Susan Hansen (The director) and she couldn't give me any answers since they are not looking at alternates yet...and the other school I have held my place at is on the east coast and I need to start planning to move. Please email me if you can help answer questions or have any suggesstions as to who to talk to or what to do.

Thanks!

SxyDr2Be