1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Western COMP campus visit

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Flintstone, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Flintstone

Flintstone Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello!
    I have applied for the 2003 entering class. I am from Michigan and plan to travel to the Western campus in mid-July for a visit and possibly talk to some people over there. Can anyone offer advice as to who I should talk to or where I should go to make my visit most beneficial? Anything important or interesting I should checkout around town? Any input would be helpful.

Thank you very much.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student
    7+ Year Member

I went there for an osteopathic awareness conference a couple of months ago. It was very informative.

I would advise that you post this question on the osteo student forum as well.

4. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey,
    Just FYI...I am a 2nd year at COMP, and if you call the admissions office...they can set up a tour for you...but even better....they have the Osteo OAwareness Conferences in Aug...which really really helps your application...so if you can do it in Aug...I would advise that route...

if you have any questions...feel free to write me...

Good Luck

5. Flintstone

Flintstone Member
    7+ Year Member

Yosh,

Thanks for the info. I will definitely go to that conference. I did some back paging and read some of your posts. They are really helpful. :)

6. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    No prob....
    Like I said...if you have any questions...or need somewhere to stay when you visit....just drop me a line..
    When I was going through it...I SWORE that I would never forget what it was like, and made a promise to myself that I would help others...if I got into school...and I am keeping true to it...plus I like talking to people...

Happily MS2