Western dental consultants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

endo8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone taken the course offered by Western dental consultants in LA for WREB preperation?I wanted to know how they are.They also offer free patient finding service.Please any inputs will be of great help.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

The best consultant is from those whose took n passed the WREB...and it's free.

han

Hi,
Has anyone taken the course offered by Western dental consultants in LA for WREB preperation?I wanted to know how they are.They also offer free patient finding service.Please any inputs will be of great help.
Thanks.

That "consultant" was kicked off the WREB clinical floor two years ago at USC and is no longer allowed on the campus.

I was actually goign to hire them but a classmate had a bad experience with one of their patients , aparently they told him that they would charge him 900$ for transportation of the patient, in order to have the patients on time .

My classmate thought they were going to actually pick up the patients.

This is what they do.... they tell the patient to arrive an hour before the schedule exam that's it. His patient arrived 40 minutes late to the exam and he had to rush all the way through .

I wouln't hire a company with those politics it seems like a scam IMO, charge for transportation of the patients??? and then don't actually do it is very low.

Many students from my school were interested in hiring them but now they are having seconds thoughts because of this incident.