Western Pomona vs. Nova (NSU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMike89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been accepted to both Western Pomona and Nova, and I'm debating which one to accept and send in deposit for. I loved both schools and wanted to hear what others had to say about either one. THANKS everyone!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Whatever happened to the search function?

We need more background info... R u hot? Boy or girl? What are youwearing etc.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using SDN Mobile

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I have been accepted to both Western Pomona and Nova, and I'm debating which one to accept and send in deposit for. I loved both schools and wanted to hear what others had to say about either one. THANKS everyone!:D

I'm in a similar position. Make a pros and cons list. Make it as detailed as possible... Also, use the search function. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
no, but seriously, we need more info on what you like and where you will be more comfortable with and what you want to do or want out of med school

Lets see, I consider myself hot, I am a guy lol.

No really, I want to pursue a career in surgery of some sort if thats what you mean from what to get out of medical school. I really want to hear if anyone knows of any benefits from either school in that field or board scores or residencies, etc.

Thanks all! ZONER

They are both about I say first/second tier do school right after the state and the big boys do schools but by far in great locations. Do you like to be near the mt or the beach? Do you like the humidity or the desert? besides that they both have equal amount of residency affiliations with nsu slightly more. Oh with nsu you don't have to drive around as much during your clinical years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using SDN Mobile