1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Western U/COMP or NYCOM?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Junella, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Junella

Junella Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi all,

Well, so far I have narrowed it down to these two schools--Western U/COMP or NYCOM.

What would you choose?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jattdoc

Jattdoc SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi, it seems to me that you are in a same dilemma as me. I?m from California, so I will attend either Western or Touro, however either of these schools is better choice than going out of state because I will be within a few hours of my family. Now I agree that there are nicer locations, like you said the weather in nice California compared to NY, but hey no matter where you go you will just adjust (bullet proof jackets are now available to the general public if you want to go to western..ha ha.). But what about just weekends after a tests or some other time when you want to relax you can just go home, and go see some family friends or people you?ve known for a long time. Just so you don?t become too absorbed in what your doing and kind of keep in touch of where your from. I guess there might be a little bias here towards family rather than independence, but I guess that?s just the way I was raised?cool. bye

4. PV1

PV1

i agree with exactly what jattdoc says. thats the reason i'm going to COMP. hey jattdoc, if you decide to go to COMP let me know and we'll talk. my friend from fresno is in his second year at unecom actually...so you might know him (i'm assuming you're sikh cuz of your nickname on here). anyhow...if you go to COMP it will be one more person i'll know before school starts.

pritbir

5. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust
    10+ Year Member

NYCOM?? Forggetaboutit! Kapish?!