Western U/COMP or NYCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Junella

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, so far I have narrowed it down to these two schools--Western U/COMP or NYCOM.

What would you choose?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, it seems to me that you are in a same dilemma as me. I?m from California, so I will attend either Western or Touro, however either of these schools is better choice than going out of state because I will be within a few hours of my family. Now I agree that there are nicer locations, like you said the weather in nice California compared to NY, but hey no matter where you go you will just adjust (bullet proof jackets are now available to the general public if you want to go to western..ha ha.). But what about just weekends after a tests or some other time when you want to relax you can just go home, and go see some family friends or people you?ve known for a long time. Just so you don?t become too absorbed in what your doing and kind of keep in touch of where your from. I guess there might be a little bias here towards family rather than independence, but I guess that?s just the way I was raised?cool. bye

i agree with exactly what jattdoc says. thats the reason i'm going to COMP. hey jattdoc, if you decide to go to COMP let me know and we'll talk. my friend from fresno is in his second year at unecom actually...so you might know him (i'm assuming you're sikh cuz of your nickname on here). anyhow...if you go to COMP it will be one more person i'll know before school starts.

pritbir

NYCOM?? Forggetaboutit! Kapish?!