bremich

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an interview with Western U this Friday and was wondering if anyone has any advice for me? If you interviewed here do you remember any questions that were asked and tips on how I could prepare? What was the day like? I would really appreciate your feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I have an interview with Western U this Friday and was wondering if anyone has any advice for me? If you interviewed here do you remember any questions that were asked and tips on how I could prepare? What was the day like? I would really appreciate your feedback!
Hi! I have an interview on the 22nd! How did yours go?

Hi! I have an interview on the 22nd! How did yours go?

Hi, it went really well!
The whole process was very laid back, and the interview was actually fun! I think you're going to have a great time when you go! To prep for the interview I looked at the interview feedback section under the resources tab. All but one of the questions asked were listed in the feedback section! Good luck!! If you have any other questions about the day you can message me! I'd be happy to help!

Hello!
Ahhh great! Thank you for your help, glad it went well! I will definitely look over that section. You made me excited about the school, hopefully it goes well!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, it went really well!
The whole process was very laid back, and the interview was actually fun! I think you're going to have a great time when you go! To prep for the interview I looked at the interview feedback section under the resources tab. All but one of the questions asked were listed in the feedback section! Good luck!! If you have any other questions about the day you can message me! I'd be happy to help!
Hello, where is that section, can u provide a link plz