SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Western U - Secondary - Xerox glitch?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by GUTTI, Sep 20, 2000.

1. GUTTI

GUTTI Junior Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Staten Island, NY
    Hey all,

I'm filling out my secondary for WUCOMP and the xeroxing (sp?) looks messed up.

There are two sided pages. The back of page 1 has page 2 but it is upside down. The two sided xerox is not how it is traditionally done. I'm being anal but it irks me.

Question 1: Do you think this was done on purpose? Otherwise I'm thinking of redoing the xerox to correct this issue. What do you think?

Question 2: Anyone else received their WUCOMP secondary like this?

Thanks for the responses,

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PV1

Yup I noticed the same thing. Not a big deal really. Anybody receive interview invites from Western? I know other schools have already sent out invites.
  4. I just received last week that WesternU has my completed file. I did notice the same upside down copies, so no need to worry. I haven't heard from anyone who's received invites to the school yet. I'm assuming interviews will begin sometime in October, but not 100% sure. If anyone receives an invite to Western, please post. Hopefully, I'll see you at the interview. Good luck to all. Thanks.
  5. rhillstr

rhillstr Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 2, 1999
    Downer's Grove, IL
    Don't be fooled, it's actually an intelligence test to see if you fit in!!!!
    Just kidding, adcoms are human too it seems. Proof you don't have to be perfect to be a doctor, right? [​IMG]
  6. miglo

miglo Senior Member 10+ Year Member

May 20, 1999
    If I remembered correctly, I interviewed there mid/late september last year. so you guys should start hearing from them REAL SOON.

Western U/COMP Class of 2004

7. PV1

Hey guys...

I got a call from them this morn. and offered me an invite over the phone for early October! You guys should be gettin invites this week. Good luck to everyone!
  8. PV1,

I just received a call today also. I'll be interviewing Oct. 3. How about you? If you prefer not to post, you can always email me. Hope to see you there. Good luck.

9. arch

arch Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Hey guys, I'm expecting the secondary from Western soon.
    Are there any essay questions on it? Thanks
  10. PV1

Hey RobbC,

I chose Oct. 5th cuz I have bio. lab mon/wed. and I will probably typing up a report on tues oct. 3rd. I shouldn't really worry at this point about school but oh well. Thursday seems like a good day [​IMG] Good luck to you on the third. I think we have a really good chance of getting in. Also, someone asked about essays on the secondary. I think there are three or four questions. One was why western, another was what experiences you have serving people, umm i think another asked about your qualities. Thats all i can recall...
  11. vdubpower

vdubpower Senior Member 10+ Year Member

yo when did most of you guys get your secondary from western. ijust got mine on wednesday. am i way behind. how long after u sent in the application did u get a call for interview. is it possible to get an interview reqest before letters or rec are sent, ucla is slo ass hell sending em out. plus how do all prepare for interviews. i am nervous as hell
    peace out
  12. alexcc_ms

alexcc_ms Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Claremont, CA USA
    It is wise NOT to correct those who hold your future in their hands. At least not until you receive your acceptance. Fill it out as is [​IMG]
    DO'04 WesternU, woohoo!