Western University c/o 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calbears

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
raise your hand if you will be my classmate for the next 4 yrs at WesternU starting Fall 08:D

Members don't see this ad.

i have created a Western University Class group on facebook, come join me so we can share information =) the group is called..Western University of Health Sciences PharmD 2012

YESSSSSSS!! Got my email today so it looks like I'll be seeing you in the fall. Congrats to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello classmates!!! haha

Looking for a room to rent? We have one room available in a 4 bedroom, 3bathroom townhouse. It is located in Claremont and is a few miles away from Western Univ. Currently, there will be 2 guys and 1 girl living in the house and we are looking for one more person (male or female). Room for rent is $490 + utilities. This is a one-year contract and it starts July 5, 2008. We got a $300 price break off the rent for signing up early.

Last edited:
i am going to be a freshman at uci looking to complete my pre=pharm prerequisites. I just got a job as a pharmacy clerk on the weekends and i was wondering what i should do to increase my chances of getting into western u?

looks like Cal Bears is Anthony,
Caren, when you come across this, let's get it going again.

I am not part of the 2012 class, but I just wanted to say hi and wish you luck! Pharmacy school is a lot of hard work, but you will have a great time. It is nice to see WesternU students on here. Take care.

Good idea..
But i am also not part of the 2012 class )-:
have a nice group