Western University of Health Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No word yet, but then I think they said we'd be re-reviewed after 4/18, so there's still another week to go.
[Got accepted to Touro today, but I'd rather go to Western, closer to home. So I get to drop that big deposit on Touro and wait for Western to give me the nod.]

Hey, I was just wondering. Your letter is saying that Western will review your file on 4/18. I'm in the same situation but my letter says 4/25. When did you interview? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was just wondering. Your letter is saying that Western will review your file on 4/18. I'm in the same situation but my letter says 4/25. When did you interview? Thanks

Mine is after April 1 and I am still waiting. No news is good news, I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
when was your interview?

Feb 9.
I there possibility that the ..rejection letter was sent to me but it was lost somewhere..and I still hoping.
I am sooo scared

can any one hepl me regarding westernu interview?

Feb 9.
I there possibility that the ..rejection letter was sent to me but it was lost somewhere..and I still hoping.
I am sooo scared

I'm scared too. Waiting a simple piece of paper that determines my fate for the upcoming year is such a drag. Time flies so slow. Good luck to those who are still waiting. I thought that I did well on my interview, but anything about my application can set me back from getting an acceptance. >_<

can any one hepl me regarding westernu interview?

What questions do you have about it?

hi....can any one help me about interview questions in westernu?

hi....can any one help me about interview questions in westernu?

For the interview questions, you can find them listed on the SDN Interview Feedback Database. There, you can find feedbacks from interviewees who have went through the interview process. Most of them have posted the interview questions that were asked during their interview.

Here's the link to the Western's interview feedback:

http://share.studentdoctor.net/interviewpharm/process_read.asp?school=94

Is that what you're asking about?

so what about essay are they really general?
which type of essay they ask?
any special tips?

I am going to take a wild guess and assume you are preparing for the international program. The essays are general and sent to a writing professional to grade them. I would tell you a topic but that is a little unfair. Good Luck!

I am going to take a wild guess and assume you are preparing for the international program. The essays are general and sent to a writing professional to grade them. I would tell you a topic but that is a little unfair. Good Luck!

i highly doubt that they use the same question every time.

Feb 9.
I am sooo scared

Oh no, what is the chance of that. you'll be fine. I'm scare too. Also, sorry that I'm being so nosy but your hold letter for the 4/1 letter, Is this your first or second hold letter after the interview because I've recieved 2 hold letters after my interview in december.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes..i am preparing for IPBP program.mine interview will be on 24..
i really doubt about essay.
will they ask the same questions for essay..
your is really wierd.topic .it'a quotes.
i am really scare about essay writing.i am poor in writing.
any special preparation for last time?

Just use proper grammar and you will be fine. Do not go deeper than you can swim. If you can not spell it use a different word.

Oh no, what is the chance of that. you'll be fine. I'm scare too. Also, sorry that I'm being so nosy but your hold letter for the 4/1 letter, Is this your first or second hold letter after the interview because I've recieved 2 hold letters after my interview in december.

That is the first one. Do you know any interviewee in Feb 9 got the second hold letter?

Hey guys... I just wanted to let those that are still waiting, that I got into my first choice, and will be declining my offer. I lost $500, but it was worth it. Western is an amazing school... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! :luck::luck:

Hey guys... I just wanted to let those that are still waiting, that I got into my first choice, and will be declining my offer. I lost $500, but it was worth it. Western is an amazing school... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! :luck::luck:

When was your interview? I still haven't get any reponse yet!

Congratutation!!!!!

thanks and congrats shehsheh
one more spot open, more hope for those of us waiting.

One question tho. when WesternU offered the acceptance, did they call/email/or send you a letter? thanks

For those who are waiting, do you know when WesternU starts letting us know our status?

thanks

waiting is killing me. hard to focus on study

thanks and congrats shehsheh
one more spot open, more hope for those of us waiting.

One question tho. when WesternU offered the acceptance, did they call/email/or send you a letter? thanks

For those who are waiting, do you know when WesternU starts letting us know our status?

thanks

waiting is killing me. hard to focus on study

When they offered me the acceptance... first I got an email, then a phone the next day, and a few days later got a letter in the mail.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!! :luck:

thanks
I check my email like every day...waiting for that one day with an email from Western...:luck:

thanks
I check my email like every day...waiting for that one day with an email from Western...:luck:

Hey, I check email...every hour!:):)
I believe that we will hear the school's final decision in one week.

Hey, I check email...every hour!:):)
I believe that we will hear the school's final decision in one week.

Sweet. One more week of waiting anxiously :scared:
Good luck ngynththo.

Anxiously waiting here too.
P-)

they said that we will hear in two weeks from the school...it has been two weeks since the April 12 interview but i havent heard anything from them yet..has anyone from the april 12 interview heard anything?

My friend who couldn't make it on 4/12 went to the interview day for the people who couldnt make it, which was this past friday. And she said that everyone will hear about mid-next week.

My friend who couldn't make it on 4/12 went to the interview day for the people who couldnt make it, which was this past friday. And she said that everyone will hear about mid-next week.

everyone as in all of the applicants?? do you know?

i was in the first interview and received 2 hold letters.. first said review my appl again after march 27, but i received my 2nd hold letter dated march 25.. and the 2nd hold letter said review appl again after april 25...
anyone has any news??

everyone as in all of the applicants?? do you know?

i was in the first interview and received 2 hold letters.. first said review my appl again after march 27, but i received my 2nd hold letter dated march 25.. and the 2nd hold letter said review appl again after april 25...
anyone has any news??

Hi everyone, to reduce anxious, let's change the topic before the final decision comes out. What will you do if you are accepted and if you are not?

Hi everyone, to reduce anxious, let's change the topic before the final decision comes out. What will you do if you are accepted and if you are not?

i think the answer is
write a check for 500 dollars
:laugh:

any news yet people?:scared:

any news yet people?:scared:

Omg, you scared me. I thought somebody got a response already when I saw this thread, lol. If not today, hopefully tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of April. >_< :scared:

Good news! I got in! Woot! My interviewer called me to let me know that I got in and to congratulate me.

So keep checking your phones or emails if they email you! Woot!

Good news! I got in! Woot! My interviewer called me to let me know that I got in and to congratulate me.

So keep checking your phones or emails if they email you! Woot!

Congratulation, Smartypanrs. I feel you happiness. You got in from hold status or from your interview originally? When was your interviewed?

Congratulation, Smartypanrs. I feel you happiness. You got in from hold status or from your interview originally? When was your interviewed?

My interview was on April 12th. :)

hello everyone, when posting acceptance, please include whether its from the april interviews originally or from the hold status... thank you much!!

i am in the hold status waiting (in)patiently..

Yay, I got in! :)

congrats choylifut and smartypants

my interview was on apr 12 too.
no email, no phone call yet.
hopefully tomorrow...keep my fingers crossed

hello everyone, when posting acceptance, please include whether its from the april interviews originally or from the hold status... thank you much!!

i am in the hold status waiting (in)patiently..

I interviewed in April.

and if you don't mind post your stats
thanks

forgot to say..

CONGRATS to choylifut and smartypants!! :)

Thanks devil0000, DieHardRX, and ngynththo for the congrats. I'm just trying to register what just happened today. I was starting to feel that the phone call wasn't real since nobody else has heard anything, but after reading that choylifut has got a phone call too, I feel much better. :laugh: Congrats to you choylifut, btw.

Good luck to all. I hope you guys hear something too. :)

Thanks devil0000, DieHardRX, and ngynththo for the congrats. I'm just trying to register what just happened today. I was starting to feel that the phone call wasn't real since nobody else has heard anything, but after reading that choylifut has got a phone call too, I feel much better. :laugh: Congrats to you choylifut, btw.

Thanks everyone and congrats to you too smartyp! Good luck to everyone who's waiting. :luck:

Thanks everyone and congrats to you too smartyp! Good luck to everyone who's waiting. :luck:

Hi Choylifut,
What school are you going to choose? I know that you get in not only to Western. You are so great..

Sleep well and have a nice dream, smartypants.