Western vs. DMU vs. Kirksville

CaliMD

CaliDoc
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2005
  1. Pre-Medical
    Which do you think is better and why? Any helpful advice for making a decision between these schools would be appreciated. Please try not to cite anecdotal info such as "because I got in" or "because I go there." I'm looking for a more objective comparison.

Thanks.

About the Ads

OSUdoc08

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 30, 2003
    1. Medical Student
      CaliMD said:
      Which do you think is better and why? Any helpful advice for making a decision between these schools would be appreciated. Please try not to cite anecdotal info such as "because I got in" or "because I go there." I'm looking for a more objective comparison.

Thanks.

I would choose a location that has the most residencies in the area that you are interested in. I would also choose a location that you would enjoy living in.

I would never live in Kirskville. Des Moines wouldn't be too bad.

They are all good schools, so make the decision for yourself.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.