WesternU COMP vs TUCOM-CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

playdough422

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been so lucky to have received an acceptance from WesternU recently, but today I got a secondary from TUCOM-CA. I was not certain I would receive a secondary at all, so I did not pre-write. In addition, submitting costs $100. My question is, if I were to get an II and acceptance from them, is the school overall a better option than WesternU COMP?

I am happy with what WesternU has to offer, but I am concerned about the very large class sizes. In addition, TUCOM is *slightly* closer to home. But I have only heard good things about WesternU whereas I haven't heard anything about TUCOM. Could anyone give me some insight into whether it would be worth the finances and time to submit to TUCOM? Pros and cons for both schools would also be great! TIA :)

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted into COMP and TUCOM a few years back, i choose COMP, im from the bay area. Feel free to PM me any specific in sights u want