Dec 19, 2009
New Jersey
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm just curious if anyone else applied to WesternU Dental School and haven't heard from them. I applied in August 2009 and have yet to hear from them.....

Jan 7, 2010
California
Status
Pre-Dental
Same here. I submitted my secondary in September and they confirmed that my app was complete in December. No word from them since lol. Probably will withdraw as well.

Jul 19, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Western is done interviewing at least that's what they told me on Jan 25th. Good luck guys.

Sweet Luck

10+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
hey TFT10, when you wrote that they confirmed your app was complete in Dec, how did they do that? Did they send it via email or AADSAS? Does "complete" mean that they are gonna start looking at your apps for a possible interview or something else? Also, why would you withdraw the apps, is it that you got in somewhere else or that they are not gonna do anymore interviews?

Jan 7, 2010
California
Status
Pre-Dental
hey TFT10, when you wrote that they confirmed your app was complete in Dec, how did they do that? Did they send it via email or AADSAS? Does "complete" mean that they are gonna start looking at your apps for a possible interview or something else? Also, why would you withdraw the apps, is it that you got in somewhere else or that they are not gonna do anymore interviews?
My app was confirmed as complete through e-mail. "Complete" means that you are eligible for review by the admissions committee for an interview. I'm withdrawing because I got into my top choice - UCSF. Good luck.