WesternU interview on March 6th anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhasifuture

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, can someone plz share your interview experience at WesternU? I looked at the interview feedback but it did not seem to help much. I heard that they tend to ask thought-provoking questions. Thanks so much guys!

Members don't see this ad.

hey, the interview is very conversational. Besides the typical why dentistry and why western, they'll also ask u about your past regrets, leadership, teamwork, etc. Basically, they want to know more about your character and see if it fits w/ their school. As for your grades and stats, you're good to go.

Thanks UFC Gladiator for your quick response. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks UFC Gladiator for your quick response. Anyone else?

UFC Gladiator basically nailed it on the head. Have questions prepared...they want to see that you did some research. Take notes during the presentation. Bring a "portolio" type of folder thing (leather and all..like $10 at staples). Be prepared for general questions about why dentistry, be honest, and natural. If you can be yourself at the interview and not bull****...you will be fine. Also be confident and courteous. Follow all those guidelines and you will do fine.

does anyone know how full is WesternU now? Thanks!!

This is pretty reliable info. I heard from guy who works at admission department. Not too positve I guess. I heard that most student interviewing on 6th will be waitlisted, and I'm one of them. I guess we will have to wait until summer drop out. Anyways, see you on 6th!

[This is pretty reliable info. I heard from guy who works at admission department. Not too positve I guess. I heard that most student interviewing on 6th will be waitlisted, and I'm one of them. I guess we will have to wait until summer drop out. Anyways, see you on 6th!]
Can anyone confirm this? I hope it's not true. Thanks!!!!

for those who interviewed on March 6th, have you guys heard anything back from WesternU yet? thanks!