Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

WesternU Vs. Other D.O's and MD schools

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctor TRuth, Oct 28, 1999.

1. Doctor TRuth

Doctor TRuth Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

How does it rank?

------------------
    Khan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rhillstr

rhillstr Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Maybe what you want to know is how they compare in everyone's personal opinion. There is no ranking system setup to compare DO and MD schools, at least that I have heard of, and no DO-DO comparisons either. You should ask a more specific comparison like WU/COMP's clinical compared to others, or who we think has the coolest library...
    Just some thoughts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doctor TRuth

Doctor TRuth Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Rhil, actually i wanted to know facts about westernU in comparision to other D.O and MD schools, if there was such a thing. As for the library, i have heard that Western's library is still under construction.

------------------
    Khan