WesternU's new Vet school gets approved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TNT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to become a vet, but the news about the vet school getting approved is great for our school.

DocTNT
COMP 2005

Members don't see this ad.

That's awesome...!!!

who cares.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm...perhaps students that are/will be going there....Our school is growing and it will stand to benefit all who are there.
It is the only SoCal vet school...and the only one in Cali, aside from UC Davis.
If you have nothing positive to say...there is really NO NEED for you to share...especially if the topic doesn't concern you...

Yosh, I share your sentiments. I think it is great that Western will have a vet school. It will increase the reputation of Western U. as a great professional health school, and benefit students by increasing our resources. I'm proud to be a future WU/COMP student and look forward to my four years.

Nellie,
I am also looking forward to starting there this Fall....

Can't wait to meet all my future classmates!!!!

COMP rules!

I agree. I like vets. I really respect vets because they go into the profession to help and not because of the money (vets don't make much compared to other health professionals) despite that their training is just as rigorous as physicians.

Whats up everyone...

Will the new class begin this Fall? I think they start 2002 right? I think having a vet school on campus will be a great thing, and it will only help COMP's reputation. I look forward to meeting all of you as well...

Take Care,
Prit

That will give a whole new meaning to Dog Lab!

Hey.. well, I imagine having more students at the school is beneficial all around.. and on the most informal level, it gives us even more folks to hang out with, right?