Timmythemic22

Beep Beep Ribby Ribby
10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2004
NJ
Status
Hey all,

Just thought I'd clue you in on the depth of my neurosis. I am sooo wary of posting on this forum, because I feel that if I talk about wanting to get into med school too much, I'm going to jinx my chances. How insane... this is how I think people! Anyone identify (or at least have other strange quirks?)

Tim

DrHuang

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2003
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Timmythemic22 said:
Hey all,

Just thought I'd clue you in on the depth of my neurosis. I am sooo wary of posting on this forum, because I feel that if I talk about wanting to get into med school too much, I'm going to jinx my chances. How insane... this is how I think people! Anyone identify (or at least have other strange quirks?)

Tim
yeah...ur kinda crazy :p

jk

maygirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2002
Visit site
Status
Timmythemic22 said:
Hey all,

Tim
The cool thing about SDN is that there's ALWAYS someone more neurotic than you.

OP
Timmythemic22

Timmythemic22

Beep Beep Ribby Ribby
10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2004
NJ
Status
Yeah, that IS comforting... thanks!

LorinE

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
I feel like one of the best parts of this whole process is being able to go crazy and have these insane thoughts and then get it together for our interviews without any of these med schools realizing how psycho we really are.