What about BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rs3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering (in the middle of checking my mail for the third time) if any of you have heard from BU after Feb.15th ? I'm still unclear as to whether it is only acceptances or rejections as well that they send out that day.... :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an acceptance from BU in the mail today 2/19. It was postmarked the 15th, but it took 4 days to get to Cambridge, MA - go figure. So if you live further from Boston than 5 miles (like me) you might not get it for a few days.

Good luck!!! :) :)

I just got an acceptance today! It was wierd though big envelope sent regular mail, but my acceptance letter had a big water stain on it so when you read it, it looked like I had to take an english class, and everything else got smeared!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratz folks.. Did BU send out rejections along with the acceptances on the 15th of Feb?

NO rejection here from Baylor. I would receive it the next day since I live about 1 1/2 hours away from Houston.

W, I think they meant BU as in Boston U.

This sucks. I sent in my BU secondary in early-mid September, and I was pretty confident that I'd get interviewed there. Now, I don't know. Same with Tufts.

I realize that A LOT of people apply, but this wait is getting ridiculous.

I called BU yesterday. The lady who answered the phone told me that all decisions will be mailed on march 1st. Decisions meaning interview invites, rejections, hold.......

Hey congrats to everyone who's been accepted! I can't believe I won't be able to check my mail until Monday! :( I *hope* I have something good waiting for me.

Can you people who have gotten in please post your stats......muchas gracias

and Congratulations!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Daredevil:
•W, I think they meant BU as in Boston U.•••••Well don't I feel like a ****.

TOO MANY SCHOOL ABBREVIATIONS. But in all seriousness I haven't heard anythign from the other BU as well.

Thanks for all your replies...I'm still waiting...nothing in the mail today :( Hopefully soon though. Congrats to all of you who are accepted! The rest of us have hang in there ...the letter might be in the mail :wink:

bump...anyone heard anything...I still have nothing in my mailbox.

my mailbox has been pretty empty lately as well.. Where are those acceptance letters that they promised me??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I didn't get any BU goodness in my mailbox after being gone for a whole week! :( Bring on the wait list! (and please don't reject me)