What about the Vet Corp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2011vet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having such a hard time finding info in any of the forums about the vet corp. I'm a pre-vet student, currently alternate for UF, and I've been looking into HPSP. Reading over some of the threads here, though, I've realized that I know very little about military medicine other than what's online and in the pamphlets. Please don't just move this thread over to the vet forum because I've had another thread moved there and no one responded. This is a huge commitment and I want to be sure it's right for me before I make any decisions.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having such a hard time finding info in any of the forums about the vet corp. I'm a pre-vet student, currently alternate for UF, and I've been looking into HPSP. Reading over some of the threads here, though, I've realized that I know very little about military medicine other than what's online and in the pamphlets. Please don't just move this thread over to the vet forum because I've had another thread moved there and no one responded. This is a huge commitment and I want to be sure it's right for me before I make any decisions.

The Army is the only service with Vets. I don't know if they do HPSP.