what annyoyed me the most about CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txdoc2b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, there were 2 things....

1) "good morning Doctor", "Docters, we are going to line you up now" "doctors, it's time for lunch" "thank you doctor" ...ok I know there are just trying to treat us with repsect with a title we have not technically earned yet, but I think it was a little overkill. In the real world, people aren't addressing you as "doctor" every time they say anything to you...it was just annoying

2) the procters kept saying..."we have an excellent lunch for you, you will like it so much"....Dam% right I better like that lunch....I paid freakin $1000 for it!! They should serve us steaks and lobster with some champagne for that price! Don't think you are doing us any favors!!

Thanks to all who inspired us to have to take this wonderful exam.....we are all SO HAPPY about it (I hope you can see the sarcasm in my "voice")

Members don't see this ad.

I agree, the whole "doctor" thing threw me off for awhile, but then I realized many of my fellow testtakers were FMGs, so I figured it was for their benefit.

Anyone else have the gripe of having to pay $8-9 (I forget) to park in lot? At least this was the situation in LA.

Most of the FMG re certified doctors in their native countries and take my word for it they re not called "DOCTOR" all the time even there.I ve yet to take it but it seems like a "real thrill" (DONT miss the sarcasm LOL) with what you all went through.