What are all of you Pod students doing to unwind this Spring Break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desertpod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here in Arizona we are close to the mountains for skiing and the ocean for doing absolutely nothing but lay around and not think about school. I chose the latter of the two, 5 days in San Diego.

Members don't see this ad.

desertpod said:
Here in Arizona we are close to the mountains for skiing and the ocean for doing absolutely nothing but lay around and not think about school. I chose the latter of the two, 5 days in San Diego.

Already posted mine-- 5 days in Las Vegas (at the Stratosphere) starting March 6.

If you could delay a bit the ACFAS conference will be in Las Vegas at the end of March. Well worth while.

That's about as close to a Spring Break as I might have as a resident. I'm looking forward to some time away from the hospital, the patients, the paperwork and the daily grind. Actually there are a lot of good lectures scheduled so it will be a good trip. If at all possible I would recommend it.

desertpod said:

Thats what I loved about Arizona while living there. You are hours from California and all the beaches, amusement parks etc, or you can go to Rocky Point or San Carlos, Mexico and enjoy their beaches. When you are done with that, head on over to vegas for some fun in the lights. And when you just want to settle down and relax, the white mountains are only hours away with fresh air and beautiful pine trees everywhere. Not to mention a few slopes if that's your bag. I cant wait to go back.