what are cheapest and easiest MD universities in europe to attend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOOD_MAN

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
since the admission is hard to get in USA and Canada , beside that i can't afford the tuition and fees and most of them required a 30 hours of study in USA ... :(
i have a BS in applied chemistry from Damascus university and i would love to study MD or MBBS and then practice in USA or other country maybe not sure right now ...
1_ i heard that programs in europe are 6 years and some subject i already take so would i restudy them ?
2_ and most medical universities in europe the language of study is Domestic language , how many universities that study in English ? and can i get admission then study the Domestic language ?
some people suggest Malta and i don't know how much is the tuition and fees and can i practice in USA and does the degree recognized ??
thanks all for any reply ..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
since the admission is hard to get in USA and Canada , beside that i can't afford the tuition and fees and most of them required a 30 hours of study in USA ... :(
i have a BS in applied chemistry from Damascus university and i would love to study MD or MBBS and then practice in USA or other country maybe not sure right now ...
1_ i heard that programs in europe are 6 years and some subject i already take so would i restudy them ?
2_ and most medical universities in europe the language of study is Domestic language , how many universities that study in English ? and can i get admission then study the Domestic language ?
some people suggest Malta and i don't know how much is the tuition and fees and can i practice in USA and does the degree recognized ??
thanks all for any reply ..
If you haven't, you might take a look at SDN's International Medicine forums (further down on the list) and see if you can find some answers there.

To practice medicine in the US, you need to complete a residency or fellowship in the USA, in order to be licensed.

Reactions: 1 users