What are decent pharmacy schools with the LOWEST TUITION possible in the US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamer122

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of deciding which pharmacy schools to apply to. How do you research for pharmacy schools in the US? Is there a website with a legit pharmacy school ranking including tuition and everything? I used to use startclass but the website is no longer working, and is not legit as well. Now I am so loss with endless of pharmacy schools to choose from.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Start with the schools in your state first because in-state tuition is usually cheaper than going out of state.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Save your money and don’t go to pharmacy school, imo.

Reactions: 1 users
Applying to schools in the state that you live in, is the only reasonable answer. If you can't get accepted to an in-school state, then you need to take a serious look at the reasons why, as those reasons will make it much harder for you to graduate from pharmacy school, pass the NAPLEX, and get a job as a pharmacist.

Reactions: 1 user
When I was looking at schools I noticed Idaho State University had relatively inexpensive tuition and so does Washington State University. You may pay more your first year, but after becoming a resident the cost will go down extensively.