- Mar 6, 2018
- Reaction score
- 4.0 GPA and 4.0 Science GPA
- MCAT: 508. 126 Physics/Chem, 126 CARS, 127 bio, 129 Psych
- State of residence: Florida
- Ethnicity and/or race: Spanish (Cuban)
- Undergraduate institution or category: UCF
- Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer): 120+ Hours at Hospital. 100+ hours internship at a doctor's office
- Research experience and productivity: None, currently searching for oppurtunity
- Shadowing experience and specialties represented: 90+ Hours shadowing about 5 different doctors (Surgeons, pediatricians, neurologist)
- Non-clinical volunteering: 75+ Hours volunteering with special needs. 30+ hours feeding homeless. 1 week mission trip to Haiti
- Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc): I am a leader for my group that volunteers with special needs children. I help the new volunteers and teach them what to do, along with setting up the activities.
- Relevant honors or awards: President's honor award every single semester of college
- Anything else not listed you think might be important: I do not have a real job but I am a freelancer online and sell java programs to others. I also trade stocks in my free time (Not sure if i should include these in my application or not but I have made some decent money doing it and it allows my time to be flexible).
All Florida schools, Tulane, Penn State. Still looking for more schools to apply too. Any suggestions and other schools to add? Looking for a well balanced list of schools