what are my chances? AA23 TS24 PAT27 but RC 16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyongmin Lee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just finished DAT today and e-summited application to 18 different schools.
PAT 27 QR 24 GC27 OC23 BIO 24 ...but RC 16 AA 23 TS 24 (English is my second language )
I have 3.7 science gpa and 3.7 overall gpa at top 20 university.

In regards with relatively late application time and low RC score, what are my chances for USC, UCLA, UCSF, UOP or Western University?

I am so much worried.
Help me guys !

Members don't see this ad.

I think you are good. If you are a Cali resident, then you'll easily get into those schools with that GPA and DAT score. RC score won't have such an impact on your app so I think you are in good shape. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the replies ,
I mainly used DAT destroyer, math destroyer, Chad's videos, qvault, crack dat, dat bootcamp, and top score. + 2006 and 2009 adea practice DAT.

I thought I got all gen chem and orgo questions right after taking real DAT, but it turned out I was wrong. I am suspicious if Some of my answers were not saved. Be careful when you guys click on answers in real test !! if you click the same answer twice, it goes back and your answer is unselected.

DAT QR is very similar to math Destroyer.
PAT is very similar to bootcamp PAT.
Biology: I got a question about microscope.... i was given a picture and question asked the picture is from what microscope. Also, one about colchicine.
GC and OC: they are easy compared to all practice tests... so it seems one mistake causes huge damage. I wish my test versions were difficult bc I studied a lot for these sections, especially orgo.
RC : i got three science topics.