What are my chances at these schools.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rajon Ron-DO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My file was completed for all these schools by mid-September but I haven't heard anything from them regarding ii's:

Cincinnati, U Florida, Florida Atlantic, FIU, UCF, USF, Wright State, Northeast Ohio Med

These are my stats: 26 MCAT, 3.8 GPA, 3.9 S GPA, great ECs, traditional Undergrad, Florida Resident.

Any input on my chances at these schools would be much appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

What's your MCAT score breakdown? It's likely that your MCAT scores is playing a role in the lack of II's. I wouldn't try to apply for MD schools with a score below 30.

Check the thread about "Any interviews for 27-29 MCAT" in allopathic pre-med forum.

I think MCAT is holding you back as well. I would start studying for your MCAT and re-take it this spring if you plan to re-apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
What's your MCAT score breakdown? It's likely that your MCAT scores is playing a role in the lack of II's. I wouldn't try to apply for MD schools with a score below 30.

9,8,9 was my breakdown on scores. In terms of this application cycle though, any chance I could get ii's from these schools (although I've heard that most ii's given out late in the cycle are typically waitlisted)? Also, any shot at the FL schools since I'm a resident?

Forget the OH schools. Your MCAT is lethal . For FL programs, try FSU, FIU, LECOM, NovaCOM, and any other DO program OOS.

If you're keen on MD programs only, then suggest retaking MCAT.

Hey everyone. My file was completed for all these schools by mid-September but I haven't heard anything from them regarding ii's:

Cincinnati, U Florida, Florida Atlantic, FIU, UCF, USF, Wright State, Northeast Ohio Med

These are my stats: 26 MCAT, 3.8 GPA, 3.9 S GPA, great ECs, traditional Undergrad, Florida Resident.

FIU and FSU are your best shot, though a long one.